Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wow, apparently others did not like my comment but that's definitely the impression I've gotten. I've never seen such bored looking crowds in my life than I have in Los Angeles.

2. bkaeser93

Trusted

Does St Augustine have a GA floor?

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

4. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Anyone get the Ticketmaster verified fan presale email yet? The site said they tell you either way via email today but I haven’t seen one yet :(

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Doesn't seem like they've gone out yet based on what I've seen. I haven't gotten either, but I've also received codes in the past the morning of the presale, so don't lose hope.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Usually if you're chosen to get a code, you'll get a text tonight telling you you've been selected, then the code comes early the morning of.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Mine just came

8. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Got mine. Looks like they’re doing pre-assigned onsale times too, which I believe is new.

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Yup, just got mine too

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Me as well! I love staggered presales. Buying Taylor Swift tickets was one of the least stressful ticket buying experiences I've ever had (once I actually got assigned my time at least).

11. quietwords

Phew just got mine too. Now to figure out if I go to work early or late to make sure I get my time haha. This snow storm isn’t helping either

12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Can anyone who’s done these staggered onsale times clarify something for me: Can I buy using the Ticketmaster app or do I need to use the link via the text? I’ll only have access to my phone tomorrow morning so this may be difficult. @mattfreaksmeout any insight after doing Taylor Swift?

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I used a computer for TSwift but I'm almost positive you can use the app. I think you'll just get a text with the code and then it'll be a normal presale (type in the code and go).

maryp1603 likes this.
  14. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Never seen this before, but I'm on the waitlist for the presale which....seems rather pointless.

heymattrick likes this.
  15. dorfmac

Trusted

if it's just like tswift, then:

you can do it on the computer,
    it will be super easy,
    you will be able to get awesome tickets.

maryp1603 likes this.
  16. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Worth noting I had two other friends get the same presale time so I don't think it's as staggered as Taylor's, and obviously smaller venues. I only say this cus I wouldn't like not try to get your tickets right away thinking you'll have extra time.

17. dorfmac

Trusted

is 9 AM the earliest slot?

18. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

I’d guess so. I got 9:30.

19. Bane

The spiciest meme

I got waitlisted which is crazy because I signed up like 20 minutes after it went up. BUT this is kind of a blessing because I just bought Arctic Monkey tickets so I was considering skipping out on this anyway since I saw them last time they came around. I'm sure it'll be an amazing tour though, hope it's fun for the rest of you.

20. MegT585

Trusted

Somehow lucked out with a 9am slot and I am so damn excited

21. quietwords

Also got a 9am slot, and made it to work with 30 minutes to spare, haha

22. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I got 9:30 but can't seem to find the price range for Detroit. I have abt $185 free on my lower interest credit card so let's cross our fingers for my inevitable irresponsibility!!!!!!

23. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

i got 930, hopefully i can get floor for brooklyn

24. I have a 9 am slot but just spent nearly 200 on Bon Iver tickets yesterday so might just be waiting till general admission tickets in the lawn

25. 90 bucks for GA pit? hard pass

lawn seats it is