Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

snail mail also already has tours this summer

i don't think this scene of bands is going to be on this tour. it'll be more alt pop

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I think the Bully guess could be on the money- I know Hayley is at least a fan, it wouldn't surprise me if she'd made friends with Alicia.

I'm still holding out for my dream Paramore + Charly Bliss lineup.

3. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

I would love if Now, Now joined in. I know they have a new album in May that I think they would want to headline with, but they've been touring a lot of the big cities for a year now, so I'm hoping they'll maybe consider a supporting slot. Plus, they're already on the Paramore cruise, so the band are aware of them.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Hayley is also a fan of Turnstile maybe they'll open... lol

5. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I guess but are there VIP packages offered for this tour? If so, then definitely understand the seated floor. If not, they probably are doing that move where a bunch of seats go directly to resellers so they can make those profits (as opposed to scalpers).

6. Phil507

Are people sleeping on it? "Sit Next To Me" has been their biggest song since 2012.

7. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

Ah that makes sense. That's such a bummer. I would of even considered driving to BC to catch a show. The last time I went to Paramore in Seattle was when I won tickets from here in like 2013-14?? It was at Key Arena with Metric and I was so surprised that they played at an arena. It was fun nonetheless, but I would of loved to see this album tour.

8. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

It seemed like no one on this website really cared about the album when it was released! I was stoked to read people reacting to it and it was just.. not really a thing. I definitely have seen that song blow up. In that sense, you’re right. I haven’t seen discussion about the album much on here or on twitter though! It is what it is

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I could easily see it being someone from Parahoy. Local Natives would fit right in. Now, Now I could see happening.

10. Phil507

For whatever it's worth, made my year end list. They played an excellent set at the Meadows Festival last fall too.

11. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I am seeing them at Bunbury this year and couldn’t be more excited. They were left off a ton of those lists as well! I love the album, it is such a good comeback for them. They seem to do a really good job of picking songs to play live.

12. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Paramore reeeeally hates the PNW for some reason, they've only been here like 3 times in 10 years.

13. cwhit

now now seems very realistic tbh

ramres and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  14. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

We had NFG open for Paramore/Tegan and Sara on tour, so anything is possible.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  15. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I'm guessing it'll be a smaller FBR band like Vinyl Theatre.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

VT got dropped from FBR but I would love it if they were on this tour.

17. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

That's a bummer to read they're amazing.

18. cwhit

remember paramore just brought out mwy

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  19. Phil507

Adding to my no GA frustration for the Barclays Center, it appears that the LA date at the Forum DOES have a GA floor. Not sure why that is.

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

Seems especially weird for LA because that seems like the exact market you'd do a reserved floor. LA crowds are the worst

21. GEM37

She haunts the roads

The Forum’s always had a built-in GA floor space. I’m sure they can put in reserved seating there, but in the seven or so time I went, I’ve never seen it.

...okay.

22. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Ah yes we're the worst that's why we're an A Market and bands love playing here religiously...got it.

GEM37 likes this.
  23. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Map updated for Brooklyn/Barclays, it's GA now.

24. Phil507

Ah, excellent news. Excited to be the old man in the pit area.

ramres likes this.
  25. Phil507

Haven't been but I've heard that LA (even more so than NYC) can be a super disinterested crowd but I'm sure it's a case-by-case thing. It's the 2nd biggest market in North America so no one would skip there.