Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter - Tour 5 Tour • Page 13

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by abear182, Mar 8, 2018.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

Wish tickets were less expensive to this, 55 dollar lawn tickets with a long break between soccer mommy and paramore sounds like something I don’t want to do. Ugh

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  2. SPine

Trusted

Traveling for work.. going to be missing the Columbus date :(

3. chelsealouanne Jun 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 19, 2018)
    chelsealouanne

Regular

I just got back from my show last night (Toronto) and I'll share some footage and photos later tonight and the next few days once I start uploading things!

Really happy with the turnout of the whole day. So far, the band stated Toronto was the best yet of Tour 5's short run, which was nice to hear they enjoyed being up there as much as the crowd enjoyed being there.

They were a really great opener choice; I loved their production and set-up. Great stage presence.

4. DonnyFTW

Regular

Yeah I don't love FTP and I fully realize they are not a usual "opening band" but they killed it and the production/stage presence was phenomenal for an opening band.

5. chelsealouanne

Regular

I was honestly expecting less of them!

6. musicfan10

Trusted

Love the new song

7. DonnyFTW

Regular

Same. In fact we planned to miss them, or get there near the end of the set but traffic was fine so we ended up not only seeing them but Soccer Mommy as well.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Dangggg I was actually about to text you and ask if you wanted to go to this together

9. J12

Trusted Supporter

I like to park at Hollywood Slots. It's a relatively short walk down the street, and I've never had any issue getting in and out of there. Sometimes they charge, sometimes they don't. I find it depends on how much traffic they're expecting. If, by chance, you have a Slots Member card, though, it's always free.

If you do end up parking there, park on the roof! It seems counter-intuitive, but the top level has the right away all the way down the garage, so you end up getting out really quickly.

10. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Anyone else heading to NH tomorrow? Going solo, would be cool to meet up with anyone for a beer! I upgraded my parking in hopes it helps me get out quicker, so I’m apparently in a good tailgating lot haha

11. SeeTheLights

Trusted Prestigious

Sweet, good info! I’ll definitely try that!

12. musicfan10

Trusted

Worth the money or not?

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Turns out I won't be able to see them next week at Barclays. I may have a ticket available at face value if anyone's interested. Forewarning, I'm waiting to hear back from someone else right now about it, but if they don't come through, it'll for sure be offered up here.

14. SPine

Trusted

I'm so bummed. At least I got to see Paramore & Foster last year

JaytotheGee likes this.
  15. Reach for the sky!

You are a sad, strange little man. Prestigious

Anybody have an idea of what time Soccer Mommy has been going on?

16. cwhit

probably depends on the show, the dc show starts at 7

17. dorfmac

Trusted

baltimore*

18. quietwords Jun 20, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 20, 2018)
    quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Pretty sure they go on right at seven tonight

Edit:
    Set times for NH tonight
    Main Stage
    7:00 - 7:30 PM: Soccer Mommy
    7:55 - 8:45 PM: Foster the People
    9:15 - 10:55 PM: Paramore

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm so stoked for this tour. Foster the People's setlist is close to 100% what I want to see. And of course I love Paramore.

Was supposed to go to the Columbus show next week, can't make the trip and have to work instead. But I'm in Chicago for work on the 2nd and they're playing there that night, so hoping to make that. Red Rocks is too far away, I need to catch this tour sooner.

20. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Has anyone heard of early entry tickets being available for this tour? I saw someone post on Reddit about having an EE ticket and I can't find anything of the sort for the Brooklyn date. I also heard of a m&g and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about that as well.

Also, for those who have gone to shows already - how early did you show up and how closer were you if you had GA? I'm thinking I will be getting there pretty early because I am determined to have barricade. It's been a long time since I had barricade for a Paramore show and I don't want to miss the opportunity.

21. cwhit

people consider merriweather more of a DC show even though it might be slightly closer to baltimore, but IMP runs it and IMP is definitely a DC market company.

22. dorfmac

Trusted

I know, I just can’t get over how many shows I go to in Baltimore where the artist says things like “it’s been a while since we’ve made it back to DC!”

23. J12

Trusted Supporter

I have early entry for tonight's show, but it's a venue thing, not a tour thing. They actually explicitly state that the artist may not allow early entry, and, if that's the case, I'll just be let in at door time before everyone else. I didn't hear anything about the tour itself doing it.

K0ta likes this.
  24. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

If anyone else goes to the Foster the People intimate shows let me know. They’re doing shows after their sets in tiny venues first come first serve. The MI show is the same night as their show with Paramore, and I wasn’t planning on going to the big show, but i’ll Be attending this I think. Pretty excited for it.

25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Thanks for the reply!