Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter (May 12th, 2017) Album • Page 171

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ramres, Apr 19, 2017.

1. I'd highly recommend listening to the Hayley Williams solo record too, the band all worked on it. It's a pretty logical move from After Laughter.

Stoked you just had that journey though, this is one of the most solid bands around!

David Parke and Philll like this.
  2. Philll

Trusted

Yeah I've been listening to Petals for Armor actually, its kinda what prompted me to revisit the band. So glad I did.

Mary V and BigMouth like this.
  3. ItsJoe

Joe

Don't do this to us Haley! I am dying to hear that song performed live one day.

4. contra11mundum

I hate spoilers. Supporter

After Laughter is a top ten all timer for me

awakeohsleeper and Mary V like this.
  5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I’ve been around these parts for nearly half of my life and I can’t think of many things that have absolutely flummoxed (and there have been LOTS through both iterations of this site) me more than the love for this record. Just completely at a loss for years - for a band I’ve always been a fan of trying to play a brand of music I actually love - I just can’t. I don’t mean to take away from anyone, I’m just so intrigued.

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

K0ta, Carrow, awakeohsleeper and 4 others like this.
  7. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Seems that there is a post made by Josh on Facebook circulating in which he likens homosexuality to pedophelia. Fuck that dude forever.

footiepajamaz likes this.
  8. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

9. Yep.

10. elphshelf

100% made of farts Supporter

Fuck that. Unbelievable people are still trying to conflate homosexuality with pedophilia.

11. Bane

The spiciest meme

hoooooly shit. Good on Zac for breaking out of that too then

12. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

i mean yikes but what made this post from july come up today?

13. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I love Hayley’s response.

Are Zac and his brother on friendly terms?

15. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Sad he even has to make a statement, but hell yeah.

16. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

Is it just a fun, small gift for people? Are they clues? I’m leaning more towards it being just for fun. It seems like they’re just getting started in making something new.

17. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Found this at my local record store. I'm stoked because I didn't have that album on vinyl. Also the variant was a nice surprise since it didn't mention anything on the sticker so I assumed it was black. 3E5EEB29-0652-4941-875B-53209D568CD9.jpeg

coleslawed, elphshelf, Bane and 6 others like this.