Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore - After Laughter (May 12th, 2017) Album • Page 139

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ramres, Apr 19, 2017.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

not one of my favorite songs of the album, but i will actually conquer with ^... cute lil' video indeed.

would have LOVEDDD it if they went with Idle Worship. (caught in the middle is my favorite, but its not a radio single)

2. dotKev

@dotkevin

I think After Laughter is my album of the year. 99% sure.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

AL or Melodrama for me.

RobbieBerns, dotKev, Barresi and 3 others like this.
  4. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

The comments on the video are all horrible so im just gonna day I’ll fight anyone who makes Hayley feel bad and I will throw someone off the boat at Parahoy if I have to.

But seriously wtf is wrong with people.

5. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

incredible video

6. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I hadn’t returned to this album since I first heard it until today. I’ve never been a big Paramore fan so even listening to an album of theirs twice is something for me. I think there’s something about Hayley’s openness this album that’s made their music resonate with me in a way none of their previous albums have.

awakeohsleeper and Jason Tate like this.
  7. chelsealouanne

Regular

The video makes me ☺! I've watched it a few times in a row so far.

I'm surprised at how much I love AL. And how much I still do.

Mary V and Jason Tate like this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I really fucking hope they do a bigger US tour next year, really bummed I missed them

ramres likes this.
  9. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I played the heck out of this song when I first heard the album and still love it. If you’d have told me in January that a Paramore album would be in my top 10 this year I would have been shocked, but here we are.

10. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Same here (except it's in my top 3) I would have never expected to like a Paramore album this much. I've always been a fan but this album is so damn good.

11. dotKev

@dotkevin

Yeah. Honestly having the same issue after playing Melodrama nonstop in my car for the past few days. Good dilemma to have.

12. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Melodrama is definitely my number one for the year at this point, but After Laughter is pretty high up there as well. Two incredible albums.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

This is making a surge into my top five albums this year, replacing Science Fiction which I just cannot really listen to again yet, it's too soon.

14. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm pretty certain this will be in my top 5 too.

15. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly, the album didn't grip me on my first few listens, but I've really really warmed to it.

16. Definitely in my top 5 as well. It's been helping me when I need it and it's also so fun, easy to sing along to, and has so much replay value

17. I'm so excited for their Australian shows. They're playing ROD LAVER ARENA (!!!) here in Melbourne, which is easily their biggest venue so I'm proud and emotional haha

18. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I missed out on UK tickets, and the only tickets I can find for a reasonable price (sub £100 each) are seated, and I don't really enjoy seated gigs.

19. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'm in the UK too and have definitely been priced out of tickets for a popular band like Paramore. My wife and I looked into getting some upon release but it was just too expensive.

20. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

I don't have too much in terms of out-goings at the moment so it's not too bad, but I'm saving for a car and can't really justify £200 on a gig anymore.

21. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Yep. I get that.

We don't have much disposable income these days! Two tickets plus travel for a big gig like this is a significant cut of our income, especially when my wife is running her own business. It's a shame because I'd love to see Paramore again but as you say, it can't always be justified.

22. I bought seated tickets but I definitely won't be sitting down haha. At least I won't be worried about anyone pushing and shoving my sister

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  23. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I went to see Coldplay with my parents and we had seated tickets because my mum has MS. Lo and behold, mum and dad were the first ones jumping up when Coldplay started playing. Absolutely hilarious - me and my wife were cracking up. It was brilliant.

Mary V and mescalineeyes like this.
  24. That's... beautiful

Mr. Serotonin and awakeohsleeper like this.