Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore – “Told You So” Video • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2017.

1. mikalcheuk

so good...that math-rock riff throughout the chorus is delicious

2. AgainstMe182

I guess I'll be the first to say that I hate this 80s tinged style thing they are doing. I like everything else they have done so far, and I hope this isn't how every song on the album sounds.

3. ale_av

I'm so in love with this song :hearteyes: that guitar riff is killer

Incredibly exited for the album

Dirty Sanchez and Jason Tate like this.
  4. sebastianrcgr

haha I laugh everytime I see a comment saying "I wish they reverted back to their old sound", "I miss BNE" etc.

I mean at this point it's just ridiculous, this and self-titled are by far the band's greatest work.

5. Aaron Mook May 3, 2017
    (Last edited: May 3, 2017)
    Yeah, this rules.

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. ZeoVGM

Regular

That makes two perfect songs off this album.

7. Skreech

I didn't love the self titled... but I'm loving these new tracks. Is that weird?

8. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

I wouldn't say so at all, this is very very different from that last record.

9. dumpweed41

What a silly thing to say.

NewSurrender likes this.
  10. AgainstMe182

11. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I agree. What an egotistical statement. I like Hard Times but everyone is entitled to their opinion and the people who aren't into this style of music are no different to those who prefer the old style of Linkin Park or Fall Out Boy's old stuff compared to their new

12. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

wow, these guys uhhh, really heard some 1975 records during the writing process of this record huh? LOL, I am just "riffing" on-topic here, don't mind me - The 1975 don't own rights to all 80's-tinged pop rock!!! (to my knowledge! with these record labels these days!).

This and Hard Times are both good songs, this one the better of the two.

13. ryan.conde

Who is Ryan? Prestigious

What is this bop

[​IMG]

ramres, Mr. Serotonin and K0ta like this.
  14. Delysid

Regular

Can't wait to drum to this one!

15. dumpweed41

I could hear a LOT of Tame Impala in there myself.

I don't love this song. Maybe it's a grower

16. AsfAstAswegofar

Regular

This is really good. Both these songs are awesome.
    It made me think about how sad it is when people give up on bands when they stop being a pop punk band or whatever genre they originated in. People missing albums like TDAG, Cassadaga, Paramore, and That's the spirit.
    To me that last Paramore record was better than anything they've ever done by miles and miles. Oh well, more good music for me.