Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Paramore – “C’est Comme Ça” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 12, 2023.

1. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

i am really surprised that the reception here is so negative, wow

Orla, falafelmywaffle and metallikunt like this.
  2. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

This stuff really does feel like more of a continuation of Hayley's solo work, which is great for me as I absolutely LOVED PFA and FFV! I'm definitely excited for this album so far based on the three songs released. Not happy about it only being 10 songs and 36 minutes though. I miss when bands did like 12-15 songs and 50-ish minutes at least lol.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  3. thechetearly

Regular

Any song that has sort of a “nah, nah, nah” part, I’m immediately out. Not sure why, but I just find that obnoxious Haha

reachingfor likes this.
  4. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

exactly this.

5. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I think these are way poppier and accessible than Hayley solo work. Glad Paramore continues to evolve, try new things

6. Rustash

Thing-doer

I dunno, this just seemed like a fun little track. Nothing worth getting that upset over.

reachingfor likes this.
  7. 333 GANG

ACAB

I like this song enough but saying people don’t like this because they just want to hear misery business is silly

8. With Paramore this was only the case with their S/T. The others range from 36 to 42 minutes. All We Know Is Falling even has the same runtime.

metallikunt likes this.
  9. jakeciccotelli

Newbie Supporter

Loved the first two singles, this one is fine. Not mad at it, but wish the chorus was a little less repetitive.

10. metallikunt

I'm in love with the ordinary

Hmmm, I didn't even realize that, I guess they always just felt longer. Hopefully this one feels that way too.

11. Conor Oberst

It's really funny to go through the youtube comments, cause any compliment this awful song receives comes off SO forced lol "Oh wow, this is so manic. i like it a lot, because it's manic". "I wasn't expecting this. It's so.... neat. Yeah, wow cool i really dig how neat it is, cause it's super neat".

SFguitar and sowrongitsryan like this.
  12. Allthegiganticthings

Regular

This song is right in line with what I expected and it’s awesome. Go paramore.