Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Papa Roach Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Papa Roach will release their new album, Crooked Teeth, on May 19th. The track listing can be found below.

Track Listing

1. Break the Fall
    2. Crooked Teeth
    3. My Medication
    4. Born for Greatness
    5. American Dreams
    6. Periscope (Feat. Skylar Grey)
    7. Help
    8. Sunrise Trailer Park (Feat. Machine Gun Kelly)
    9. Traumatic
    10. None of the Above

2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I'll go with 10. None of the above.

Mike and Lucas27 like this.
  3. Paul Ryan is stoked

4. I spent like 5 minutes trying to decide if enough people would get a PR joke if I made one.

5. Lucas27

Trusted

6. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

More songs like Of Angels and Insects plz

truelovewaits likes this.
  7. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I loved Metamorphosis when it came out as well as their older stuff, but I didn't bother with their next two albums. Also I can't believe it's been 8 years since that came out...

8. ZeoVGM

Regular

That was
    I jumped off with that album. Just wasn't feeling it and what I heard of the next two didn't impress me.

The Paramour Sessions and Getting Away With Murder are damn solid rock albums though.

truelovewaits likes this.
  9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah Metamorphosis is the kind of album I don't really listen to anymore and when I happen to hear it, I kinda wonder why I liked it so much before.

10. GEM37

She haunts the roads

If nothing else, I love that this site keeps me informed of things like this.