Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skogsraet, Apr 14, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

not sure i'd go anyways haha but yeah still. seeing them at the 9:30 club on halloween in 2011 or 2012 was all i needed

tdlyon likes this.
  2. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Man. They are going to be in London while I'm there on my honeymoon.

3. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

So - Did they play anything except 'Death of a Bachelor' on Conan? I saw that - but Im not into that song. :/

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Looks like we're getting re-issues of Fever and Pretty. Odd on Dec. 16. Been waiting for Pretty. Odd on vinyl for a long, long time.

mattfreaksmeout and Kuri44 like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

beachdude42 likes this.
  6. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

Pretty solid cover... Brendon never fails to impress me with just how talented of a singer he is.

7. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

really disliked that

8. irthesteve

9. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

DOAB was nominated for Best Rock Album and I don't know if I should be as surprised as I am.

10. beachdude

So is "Death Of A Bachelor" the title track starting to gain popularity again or is it just me? I heard it on I think KISS FM here in California last week, and he just did it on Fallon.

11. beachdude

This is a phenomenal performance btw for anyone who hasn't seen it

pauljgreco and Michael like this.
  12. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it's picking up a lot of traction for some reason. It's the #4 most popular Alternative song on iTunes right now

beachdude42 likes this.
  13. Michael

Regular Bitch

Definitely my favorite from DOAB.

14. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Whoa. This is incredible.

beachdude42 likes this.
  15. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I'm seeing these guys live for the first time next month!

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

So I pre-ordered the repressing of A Fever and Pretty.Odd, which were originally supposed to be released in 2016, then they both got pushed back to Feb. 10. For whatever reason, Amazon is giving me an estimated delivery date for A Fever, but saying they don't have an estimated date for Pretty.Odd and that they'll let me know. This happening to anyone else? This makes me think Pretty. Odd will once again be delayed.

17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Pour the champagne

Aregala and Kuri44 like this.
  18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

So sick

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Wow I was planning to go visit a friend in New York this summer, and now I think I'm going to have to to check out Brendon on Broadway.

20. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I want this to be my first Broadway show

21. vidiviciveni

Trusted

Isn't it just Brandon Urie? All he really had to do to ascend the popularity ladder was shake the rest of the band over the years

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea almost any band who loses the majority of their original members and has to reinvent themselves multiple times ends up more successful than they were when they originally began.

23. irthesteve

He actually gained a shit ton of (young) fans via Vine, he became one of the biggest Vine stars and his social media reach expanded to insane levels.

Try to get through even a few minutes of this, I dare you

24. Collins

Trusted

the show here last week was great. brendon's live performance adds a lot to the songs, and he sounded even better then he did on the co headline with weezer. the theatrics and stage setup were nice too.

i couldn't believe the merch line though. wrapped around the entire building, it was crazy. it's really cool to see him doing so well after all this time

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Woah I just got an email that the Fever You Can't Sweat Out vinyl that I ordered from Bull Moose like 5 months ago and kept getting delayed is finally shipping! So excited right now