Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Band • Page 21

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skogsraet, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

No, it’s

LLL > B&W > AC > P > CSWS > FH

Come on people get with it

jorbjorb likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ew

FTank and Anthony_ like this.
  3. Anthony_

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

>sigh<

5. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

FH>AC=LLL>B&W>P>CSWS

Anthony_ likes this.
  6. Anthony_

beachdude42 and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  7. jorbjorb

7 rings

LLL is miles ahead anything they've ever done. Anyways, great thread. Carry on.

8. Anthony_

This is objectively correct

beachdude42, jorbjorb and David Parke like this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Pretty. Odd. is 10 years old today.

10. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

I listened to the whole thing in full yesterday, it's still an incredible record. Tracks 1-9 are all jams. The back half gets a little dicey, I've never been a fan of "The Piano..." "She Had the World" and "From a Mountain...". Folkin' Around, Behind the Sea and Mad As Rabbits save it though. Also, the bass-line in "Mad As Rabbits" is criminally under-rated. Serious McCartney vibes happening there (go figure).

Steve_JustAGuy and KidLightning like this.
  11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I used to feel that way about some of the back half songs, but I've come around over the years.

12. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This is great.

beachdude42 and deadwrong like this.
  13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Bumping this thread to say PATD is my four year old nephew's fave rn and it's so cute. Saturday Night is his fave song. Yesterday he wanted to dance and requested we put it on and he had us watch all these live performances and kept saying things like "wow they're really good" and was mesmerized that Brendon walked on a building in High Hopes and commented that he probably had sticky shoes and I caaaant. Also wild to me that they were a fave when me and my sister were like fourteen and now they're still going strong enough to be my nephew's fave when he's four!

14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Thats the most adorable thing I’ve ever heard

Kiana, JamesMichael and beachdude like this.
  15. Kiana Sep 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2018)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Now my nephew has discovered the piano version of this is gospel where they dump stuff on the piano and we're watching it on repeat lmao.

So far he likes nothing from Fever or Pretty Odd lol. He only watches five seconds of the videos and makes me change it to something else

Edit: OK now he's making us watch reaction videos to panic at the disco videos where people yell to be funny and there's lot of quick edits and this no longer cute anymore!!

16. Kuri44

Watching The Greatest Showman for the first time and I can’t stop thinking agout how great Brendon would’ve been in this. Really hope to see him in something like this down the road.

RobJGolde likes this.
  17. RobJGolde

I agree, he’d be fantastic. On the topic of that movie though- not as great as it was hyped up to be, but the music was amazing.

Kuri44 likes this.
  18. Chance Harbour

Regular

IIRC, he mentioned in an interview about being approached for it, but he wasn’t able to do it.

beachdude and Kuri44 like this.
  19. Kuri44

Interesting! Bummer it didn’t happen. Hugh Jackman still did a fantastic job.

20. Clockwork

Regular

Would be have taken Hugh Jackman’s part? I also watched that movie for the first time yesterday and it feels like they would switch him out with Efron since Brendon isn’t nearly as famous as Hugh

21. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

He wasn't going to be in the movie. They pitched him a song for Panic.

22. Kuri44

Lol yeah you’re right, that would’ve made more sense

beachdude likes this.
  23. RobJGolde

Soooo about those allegations that came out against their touring guitarist Kenny...

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

He's already been kicked out of the band, thankfully. It's been discussed in the album thread

25. RobJGolde

Oh gotcha. Sorry i missed that. This is the only Panic thread I actively follow so I was surprised it wasn’t being discussed here. I agree though, I’m glad that the appropriate actions were taken.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.