Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by skogsraet, Apr 14, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah those two are pretty similar in enjoyment for me as well, I haven't given Bachelor too many spins yet though

2. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Sounds like Rock Lobster sampling!

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I really enjoyed it when it first came out, but it hasn't been holding up too well since. Keep wanting to listen to everything but that.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

5. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 and Carmensaopaulo like this.
  6. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Now the albums been out for a while, I feel the same about it. Loved it when it came out and stopped spinning it after about April. Still so absolutely stoked for their show here though.

7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Saw Panic for the first time last night. Brendon puts on one helluva show (drum solo/hardcore song included lol)

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Whoof, the Bohemian Rhapsody cover on the Suicide Squad soundtrack is not good

9. Cute moment.

beachdude42, Kuri44, fame and 2 others like this.
  10. Kuri44

I know I'm really late to the game on this one, but I just now fell in love with Death of a Bachelor (song).. Also, this album has held up pretty well for me this year, top 10 for me.

11. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Something cryptic is being hyped for tomorrow on their social media. They posted a picture yesterday with the actor who plays Will on Stranger Things and a video today.

Probably a music video for LA Devotee or a tour announcement, or both.

12. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

oooh. interesting. A Tour, perhaps? A new video... one more day!

13. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I saw they posted something and ended up joining the mailing list. I don't even like mailing lists.

14. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Pretty sure its the new ETID video that he is in

15. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

The ETID video premieres on Friday. And I don't see why they would promote that all over Panic's social media accounts.

16. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

I'm about 90% sure it's a music video for LA Devotee.

17. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

CONAN, TBS

Th 9/22: Jeff Garlin, Panic! at the Disco

18. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that tour they just announced hits some enormous enormous places
    so weird that they're bigger than they ever were at this point, they've had quite the odd career arc

beachdude42 and Carmensaopaulo like this.
  19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I would like to go to the Chicago date, but I'm not sure if I will.

20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Oooh. checking out now.

21. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Worcester DCU 3/4/17 with st. motel and mister wives?

Hurm.

22. Fox83

Trusted

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I could never get into Fever. The songs all sort of felt disorienting and I couldn't really latch onto any of them. I didn't really get into Panic! until afterwards. Pretty. Odd. earned my attention, then they released that single (New Perspective) from the movie Jennifer's Body, which was catchy as all hell, and I loved Vices & Virtues. I've pretty much checked out everything they've done since then, but V&V may still be my favorite, especially when factoring in their 60 bonus tracks or whatever they did for that album.

23. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Would you say it's been... pretty odd? >-p
    Haha. Great to see them bigger than ever, though. Really happy for them.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That had to be one of the worst trends going on in music at that time, when everyone had like 3 different versions of an album with different bonus tracks on each one. I know there were at least 2 different deluxe versions for V&V. Dirty Work by All Time Low came out around that time and I know there was the deluxe version from ATL, then the Best Buy deluxe version, and I also think an iTunes deluxe version. Made hearing all the songs a helluva difficult thing.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Too bad they're coming nowhere near us