Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Top Tour Charts

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 29, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard reports that Panic! at the Disco has one of the highest grossing tours so far this year:

First-quarter box office counts from the tour, reported by promoter Live Nation, show that 247,447 tickets were sold at arenas in 25 American cities from the beginning of the trek through the end of March, with revenue from those concerts landing at $11.7 million.

The tour continued into April, though, with 11 more performances before the finale. Adding gross estimates from those concerts yet to be reported, the overall box office take was about $17 million when the tour closed. About 350,000 fans saw the Death of a Bachelor Tour during its run.

2. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

daaaaang I can't even fathom that amount of $. Get it!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I thought this band flamed out last year. They played Austin at the rodeo and then they just headlined the Frank Irwin center a giant arena. didn't realize they were still big enough for arena sized venues

4. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Pretty cool, especially considering they came out ahead of Bruno Mars and The Weeknd.

5. mikalcheuk

panic has hit the sweet spot of appealing to both new and old fans. well done.

Mr. Serotonin and skogsraet like this.
  6. polyfilla

who can never be sure

wtf is the game of thrones live concert experience

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

They're bigger now than they ever have been

8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Super impressive, but I'm not surprised. They just keep getting bigger.

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They had a #1 record last year, a summer shed tour with Weezer and now a mostly sold-out arena tour. Methinks you missed the boat.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

It's so insane to see panic, paramore, and fall out boy as huge as they are now, after growing up seeing them in smaller venues. So stoked they get to continue to make good music and do what they do.

Turkeylegz and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I never could've imagined that he'd continue with this kind of, if not more success than when everyone left the band.

12. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I haven't gotten into this band solely for the fact they have a ! in their name

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Could have gotten into them during the Pretty Odd era, then

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Probably wouldn't have liked the periods in Pretty. Odd.

15. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This is surprising and not surprising at the same time. Good for him, quite the haul.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

Good for them. I thought they were washed up.