Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! at the Disco Tease “IX XXII” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 21, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

You need time to sell tickets with venues this big. Build in the holidays, and that's why they did such a big lead time.

DearCory likes this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Still, Brand New is playing the same venue in Cleveland on October 20. That tour was just announced not even 2 months ago. And Panic! can probably fill a room more than Brand New can.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  3. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

You know, now that you mention it, it just might be.

4. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Maybe my magazine subscriptions? In every Rock Sound, AP, or Kerrang it's "look at all these awesome photos of Brendon...every month."(And I seriously need to unsubscribe to that shitstorm Alternative Press.) I bought AFYCSO the first day, and it was a gorgeous mess.

On the flipside, I seriously envy Brendon's vocal and mic-juggling skills. haha

5. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Without question they can!

6. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

No way! Beats most of the crap at Pepsi Center. The ADTR/Blink tour was great, first arena tour I've been to in...ten years?

7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Holy friggin'! That's gonna be awesome. Remember the project w/ Keith, Joe, Andy and Ian from Anthrax? Can't remember the name but want more.

8. chris-wrecker

Trusted

The damned things!

9. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I was just there too. I've seen some shows at Pepsi Center but that was the first one I was in GA for. But even Blink didn't sell it out.

ConArdist likes this.
  10. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

11. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

That wasn't surprising to me. They're still not Linkin Park or Green Day. Very popular, but not meteorically popular.

12. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

chris-wrecker likes this.