Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At the Disco - Pray For the Wicked (June 22, 2018) Album • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Anthony_, Mar 21, 2018.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

Dancing’s Not a Crime music video (starring The Amazing Beebo) out tomorrow. Wonder if it will get pushed to radio

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

HELL yeah.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. Clockwork

Regular

So this puppet thing is really here to stay for a while, huh.... I'm getting FOB llama vibes, which I also thought was pushed a little hard.

Kuri44 and teebs41 like this.
  4. NicoleJS Mar 18, 2019
    (Last edited: Apr 23, 2024 at 2:44 AM)
    NicoleJS

5. Ed59_

Regular

Panic! are currently on their UK tour and smashing it. It's crazy seeing them have such a big production over here - long overdue!

Brendon changed the "I'm like MJ up in the clouds" line to "I'm like Armstrong up in the clouds" in Dancing's Not a Crime.

6. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

One of the Drunks has grown on me a lot over the past few days. Wasn't huge on it before but damn I really dig it now

7. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Her album is very cool, I'm into it

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

TIL there are 9 writers on High Hopes. She is listed 8th of 9th on Wikipedia although the headline makes it seem like she was the sole writer.

10. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

nohandstoholdonto and beachdude like this.
  11. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Panic and FOB on Jeopardy within a week how wild.

beachdude and Zoshchenko like this.
  12. Kuri44

Mr. Serotonin and beachdude like this.
  13. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

So wild

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. btr

Trusted Supporter

Tbt to that Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift collab

FTank likes this.
  15. heymattrick

Sending my love

Pumped for this

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Insane, he's gotten so fucking big

Wish it was with a much better artist though

beachdude likes this.
  17. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

:sly:

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  18. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I may not love his whole discography, but after seeing them live this past January I think it’s impossible to deny he’s deserving of his success. Probably the most gifted and compelling frontman I’ve seen live.

beachdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm just so happy for Brendon. I mean getting to perform twice on the Billboard awards? So cool. It seems like Hey Look Ma is starting to take off and I really hope it does, but regardless, he's on such a winning streak right now.

I really think Pray For the Wicked is my favorite Panic! album post-split (and topping V&V is really saying something.)

20. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think Pray for the Wicked has been my favorite era even though it’s not my favorite record from them. The last two album cycles have been great. It’s been awesome seeing the new heights of popularity that Panic! is achieving and the live shows have never been better

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think PFTW may actually be my least favorite PATD album, but that's not saying much because I still like it very much. I think every song is fine, but to me, there's no real top tier Panic! songs on there - other than maybe Roaring 20s.

That said, I couldn't be happier for Brendon as this is obviously the album that has made him an absolute mega superstar. Seeing him sell out The Q in Cleveland a few months ago was just absolutely wild.

22. irthesteve

Pray is definitely my third favorite after Fever and Odd, no contest.

23. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Steve please stop, you know this is going to hit rankings real soon

beachdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. irthesteve

Everything is cyclical, they will happen with or without me!!!!

beachdude and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  25. Chance Harbour

Regular

I absolutely love how much attention he’s been getting because he deserves to be on everyone’s radar as a household name. That being said, I do hope he takes a nice, long break before putting out another record. I’d expect something late 2020 at the earliest.