Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco - Mysterious Small Venue Tour (Pray For The Wicked) Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ccsc918, Mar 20, 2018.

1. tggibby55

Santa Ana next

Attached Files:

2. ccsc918

existing

what the hell, they did st. louis dirty

3. deadwrong

Regular

heymattrick likes this.
  4. TMS2787

Trusted

It looks like Cleveland remains the smallest of the venues they done. Not that it matters at all but that makes me happy. Lol.

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Tickets got bumped up to $70 for the CA shows. Not bad considering the last arena tour, but I thought they were doing cheaper shows on purpose for these.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Holy shit, $70 for the shows in Santa Ana? That's nuts. The others were $30

7. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I didn't think twice I bought two for Wednesday. PATD in a 1200 cap venue?! Sign me the fuck up!

heymattrick likes this.
  8. heymattrick

Sending my love

I mean, I wouldn’t have hesitated either. I’m just surprised the first four shows were $30 each, then suddenly the Santa Ana shows are $70.

9. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Same. I spent more than $70 on their last tour, it was just weird they jumped up so much.

heymattrick likes this.
  10. Cmoney86

Trusted

11. heymattrick

Sending my love

That's definitely gotta be at the Granada, right? I wonder if they'll be doing online ticket sales again like they did the last 2 shows. If they do, and I'm able to get tickets, I'd skip work tomorrow and make that 8 hour drive. Wouldn't do it if it's tickets at the door only, that's too far of a drive to risk not getting in.

12. ccsc918

existing

Bottleneck

13. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Austin today, guessing at the parish or emos.

14. meggers

Trusted

Today’s show is at 3TEN ACL Live