Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco - Death of a Bachelor Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Sep 22, 2016.

1. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Yeah but it's gonna be 2017 by the time the tour starts...I don't mean to imply they've never played it, just that I doubt they will.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't see why he wouldn't be playing between 20 and 22 songs.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

"Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time" is probably the best opening song for a live show I've seen in 2016.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Yeah, the summer setlist was 18 songs in 75 minutes. He might bump that to 90 minutes.

I don't think the setlist will change a ton, but I could see him swapping "Crazy=Genius" for another new song, then hopefully cutting "Vegas Lights." In a perfect world "Bohemian" also disappears, but that's not going to happen.

DisloyalOrder and Carmensaopaulo like this.
  5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I don't see Vegas Lights getting cut since it's a more recent song and probably the most energetic off TWTL and it's a fan favorite. I don't think any songs will get cut this tour actually, much as I want Bohemian Rhapsody to go.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants them to cut Bohemian Rhapsody.

I hope The Good, The Bad, and The Dirty gets played on this tour

7. Turkeylegz

Trusted

With the Suicide Squad soundtrack doing so well I doubt they'll cut it. I'd rather have 2 Panic! songs in that space (Folkin' Around???? Not really though, I doubt I'll ever see that again)

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd love for him to play more off Pretty. Odd. but no chance he will.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

You guys have got to stop with this "he" business. It's one thing if you're talking about Panic! on record, but in a live setting there are four guys on that stage. The same four guys that have now been around about as long as Ryan Ross or Jon Walker ever were.

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Kenny, Dallon and Dan are great people, but Brendon writes the setlist. It's not a big deal.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  11. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

I would be okay with those leaving the set. Vegas Lights does nothing for me and Bohemian is nice, but I would much rather hear something of theirs.

Also, I would expect Lying is the Most Fun to make a comeback.

12. Collins

Trusted

yeah I don't see why the set wouldn't be 22-23 songs for a headliner, seems doable for them.

13. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I thought I saw there was a PATD Groupon yesterday for the DCU center - worcester.... eeks.

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm really bummed I missed the Groupon for Chicago. I want to go to this, but I don't want to spend all the money on it.

15. Daniel182

D.C. date added on March 3.

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Anyone know the line-up? Will Saint Motel go on first? or Misterwives?

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It'll be Saint Motel, then Misterwives, then Panic

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Thanks, I don't know much about either band. I thought that was going to be the line-up, but then over the past few months I've heard the name Saint Motel way more than Misterwives, so wasn't sure which one would get the longer set.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea, honestly it'll probably be a situation where at the time it was booked Misterwives was billed hire, but Saint Motel will blow past them by the time of the show. Also worth noting that Saint Motel just put out a new (and I believe their debut) album, whereas Misterwives is due for an album, so there's just more buzz around Saint Motel. Both are excellent bands and a ton of fun live too, so definitely check them both out.

20. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I saw Misterwives a few years back with TOP and they were great! So excited to see them again on this tour.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. 207music

Regular

I feel like Panic is popular but this tour will not sell well. I heard the show in Maine has sold 1400 tickets so far, capacity is 6733...

22. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I feel like Maine would be a pretty hard market to sell out. I could be wrong though.

23. 207music

Regular

Yes and no. We do not get many big tours here, so when a bigger arena tour comes, generally it does well. However, the arena tours are typically more radio rock. Shinedown and FFDP was about 5500/6733 in November and Brand New was 4900/6733 this past summer.

The State Theater which is about 1500 (I believe) would have made more sense for this stop.

24. Daniel182

The Chicago show (18,500 capacity) is sold out.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Cleveland show has sold pretty well. They're playing a 14,000 cap center and there are only tickets left in a few sections. All upper level and toward the back. Floor and first level seats sold out within a day or two.

In summer of 2015, they sold out Nautica in Cleveland, which is a 5,000 cap.