Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco - Death of a Bachelor Tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Sep 22, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

If any other Clevelanders are going, I had to call Flash Seats customer service because I got a confirmation e-mail right away with my ticket order, but never got the actual seats delivered to me. When I called Flash Seats, they had to manually transfer them because they were showing up as 'locked.'

All good now, but in case any one else wasn't receiving their tickets, may have to call customer service.

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

My history with Flash Seats is that they usually don't deliver the tickets to your account right away, and they send you a notification when they do.

Seems premature to be calling customer service when presale just opened today and Tour doesn't start for another 5 months, don't you think?

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

No. I use Flash Seats all the time and no matter how early I purchase the tickets, I get my flash seats delivered within 5-10 minutes. I bought pre-sale tickets for Kanye back in June or July and got tickets e-mailed to my Flash account within 4 minutes. There's a note in my e-mail that says 'if not delivered within 24 hours, contact Customer service.'

Having Used Flash Seats dozens of times, I knew something was up when I didn't receive them in first 5 or 6 hours...and as I mentioned in my original post, the Customer Service woman didn't know why they didn't transfer. She had to manually transfer them to me.

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

My email from Flash Seats today says tickets will be delivered within 1 week of the official on-sale. Either way, just seems really hasty to call customer service so quickly. Just my opinion.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't know what to tell you, man. My e-mail says if you don't receive them "within the next 24 hours" then to call Customer Service. And while it hadn't been 24 hours, I've never not gotten them instantly. And my call to Customer Service confirmed that something was up because woman straight up told me they should have been received and then she manually transferred them over (and it took her 3 tries - she said something was wrong) and apologized for them not transferring earlier.

I'm sorry that you're really bothered by this.

6. RoughLandingSully

What has love become?

I bought VIP tickets to the first floor section my venue has listed in front of the stage. Surprisingly the tickets aren't that expensive if you take out all the extra goodies you get with it. Which would probably add up to 50-60 dollars at least if you had to buy them all at the merch table.

heymattrick likes this.
  7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Been listening to Misterwives and I'm stoked to see them. They sound like they'd have a fun show.

heymattrick likes this.
  8. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I saw them this summer at Osheaga. They put on a great show. I was not too impressed with a lot of the artists throughout the day but they stood out big time

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah I saw Misterwives open for Walk the Moon earlier this year and their live show was so fun

10. fbrrocks

Trusted

i saw Misterwives a few years ago open for the Mowgli's in a 150 cap venue and it was when they only had the ep out

11. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Misterwives opened my schools welcome week concert two years ago. I thought they were a local lol.

12. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Awesome. Looking forward to them even more now. Thanks y'all!

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Their debut album is good, and they played a new song on tour in May so I bet they drop a new album, if not the single, before this tour starts in February.

14. meggers

Trusted

15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

16. Jerihoar

Regular

Used the Phoenix Groupon! Super excited to see them again.

17. Chuck!

Regular

I have two tickets for the Philly date for sale. I bought these during the presale but was able to score club seats this morning, so I decided to go with that.

Section 106, Row 8, Seats 10 and 11. I paid $151 total for the pair; I'm asking $155 to cover the Paypal fees. Shoot me a PM if interested

18. Collins

Trusted

the gf got me tickets for this! bad traffic caused us to miss the first half of panic's set on the tour with weezer but from what I saw they were great. since this is a full headliner I'm hoping for basically the same set off last tour+4 or 5 more. hopefully something like but it's better if you do, new perspective, hurricane, nearly witches

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'll probably end up buying a ticket to this. I already really want to.

20. Jerihoar

Regular

I'd kill for any of those. My first time seeing them they NP and witches sooo good. I would also love to hear northern downpour or memories.

21. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I would expect either of those songs to be added, plus Impossible Year. I want to see Brendon pull something else from Pretty. Odd. but I'm not going to hold my breath.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Highly doubt Nearly Witches would happen. It wasn't released as a single and it's the only song after 2008 that ex-members were involved in writing.

23. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

They've played Nearly Witches many times before, probably on every tour up until this album cycle.

heymattrick and collin512 like this.
  24. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Yeah I've seen Panic! five times and they've played Nearly Witches 4/5 (the other time was before the song even existed)

25. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

Nearly Witches should always be played.

collin512 and fbrrocks like this.