Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco - Death of a Bachelor Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Sep 22, 2016.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

No way they don't bring the horns out again.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Did anyone get the email with the presale code? I thought that was supposed to be sent last night?

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

"The pre-sale code will be sent to the mailing list Sunday morning."

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Gotcha. Maybe the deadline to sign up was Saturday night.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I think you're right.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

Presale code is RAISEHELL

So stoked for this tour. Can't wait to see what they do with a full arena show. The production on the Weezer tour was great. I'm assuming they'll bring out the horn section again, which was on the money.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  7. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Planning on going to the Duluth date!

8. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Got high and bought VIP tickets. Not sure if I'm gonna regret this later.

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Not sure what I just bought...I tried to get 2 floor tickets for Cleveland show and I kept clicking floor and it kept giving me tickets in the 100s...finally got a 'section 4'...no idea what I purchased because there is definitely no section 4 in the seating area.

There was no straight 'floor' option.

10. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I had this problem too, I was looking at the CT date and there was no floor, just numbered sections.

11. crash53456

Regular

So some people on twitter are saying this is only seated... Is this true? I could only get seats when presale went live.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea I guess their road manager or something confirmed this is an all seated event. No floor tickets available.

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is it possible there are seats on the floor? That'd be pretty lame...I know for sure there is no Section 4 at Wolstein Center, so I'm thinking it's a seated area on the floor.

14. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

I think so but I just bought ticket for NC date (the CT date is for my brother) and it said "FLR" for this ticket.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I was able to find a map of Wolstein Center (Cleveland show) and there are 9 sections on the floor. Looks like I'm in the middle section. I'll take it, I guess.

Wolstein Center kept trying to give me tickets in the 100s and I just kept changing until I finally got floor section.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yeah I just searched tickets for a couple of the East Coast dates and got seated floor tickets in result. That's a bummer. I wish there was at least a small pit up front like FOB did on Wintour. All seated just kills the vibe, I feel. Then again, could increase the chances of getting a better spot since you don't have to fight with those that camped out all day/overnight.

RoughLandingSully likes this.
  17. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Was surprised that MSG was all seats. Managed to snag a side floor seat up front which NEVER happens at that venue.

18. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

managed to grab first row/aisle seats in my section so I am very very content

19. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Not worth $75. Can't drop that much for pit tickets for them.

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

At least your venue has pit tickets! The Chicago date is all seated.

21. lifestartsmusic

Back For A (Not So) Limited Time Prestigious

Just read through all the comments. Pretty sure they are all seated. Wells Fargo had floor seats but put me in a section on the floor when I went to look at tickets.

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. heymattrick

Sending my love

Got floor seats for Denver, front row of one of the sections at the back half of the arena. Should be pretty good! Want to make it to some other shows on this tour but can't plan that far in advance right now

23. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

So far I'm going to two shows on this tour. One ticket is the section directly in front of the stage and the other is the back of the floor. Zack Hall has been stressing that this tour is going to be really special on Twitter so I'm really holding out that he's right about it. I can't imagine what special is like to someone who's been at pretty much every Panic! show ever.

heymattrick and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  24. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I got some pretty shitty seats for the MSG seats. Was tough to get which was surprising

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Tour is going to be massive.