Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 9

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. ccsc918

existing

Zack took us around House of Memories and told us the stories behind the items in the room, after that he took us to merch where we got first access to merch. Then Zack took the group on stage and told us what happens in the show and how it works. Then we went backstage and looked at the functions of the lighting and looked around for a bit. Thats about it.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Oh wow this was amazing last night. What a great setlist and a top notch performance. I had so much fun, and my seats were perfect. A lot of cool set pieces, but without overdoing it. It was also interesting to me that they seemed to have fully shed the theatrical side of things this tour in favor of being a purely arena rock band. It's not a bad thing at all, just different. And they've been basically there for a while, but even like the last tour had things like that interlude video and a slightly more old-fashioned/theatrical vibe to the visuals.

Can't wait to go again in January!

summertimejesus likes this.
  3. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone know the set times? I assume they'll be roughly the same each night.

4. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Last nights were as follows:

Hayley - 7 - 7:30
    ARIZONA - around 7:50 - 8:30
    Panic! - 9-11

5. Phil507

Ah I thought ARIZONA was going first based on billing, have they been playing second every night?

6. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They rotate every night. Whoever is listed last on your venue page is most likely playing first. So if it says Panic! at the Disco with ARIZONA and Hayley Kiyoko, she plays first.

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

As a youth I was appalled people skipped openers but now as an oldie I'm like ugggh two openers maybe I'll show up later...

I thought it was just hayley.

Brent and tyramail like this.
  8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I can’t tell you the last time I showed up to a show before the headliner...unless it’s an opening band I already like.

I also go to a lot of shows solo so standing around in between sets alone seems like 10 hours.

9. Phil507

Thanks. Going tonight to Long Island since I can't make the MSG date due to it being the same night as Arctic Monkeys. Anyone know who goes first tonight? Can't find any listings as you mentioned above.

10. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I agree haha but I do like Arizona so that’s a plus at least. Are you going to the Portland show?

11. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yep!

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Cyndi Lauper came out to sing with him tonight.

13. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

They've had several production delays lately it seems. The last few days, the doors time has been pushed back. Tonight, crossing the border. I wonder what's going on.

15. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Just a lot of moving parts with the show with the hydraulics, the piano, etc. They probably should have built in an off-day before crossing the border.

estacey99 likes this.
  16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Saw them in Balitmore last night. It was my fifth time seeing them live and they've literally gotten better each time. It's insane how Brendon is legit a pop star now, the crowd was really diverse and mainstream. Seeing them not know Ready to Go or Nine in the Afternoon was insanely weird

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Damn, didn't realize he added another song. Setlist has been up to 28 songs the past week or so. Crazy.

18. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Did he really add another song? I know some setlists on setlist.fm haven't included his cover of I Can't Make You Love Me so they appear as either 27 or 28.

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I believe that is the song/cover that has been added since the 27 song setlist that he opened the tour with.

20. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Its always been there in the set haha.

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ah, then the original set posted to setlist.fm was edited because at one point it was at 27 songs. I do see now that it has 28.

22. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Damn I totally slept on this and didn’t realize they were playing nyc tomorrow! Tickets are totally out of my range :tear:

23. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Just set up a Stubhub alert--who knows, maybe I'll score a cheap last-minute ticket!

24. MysteryKnight

Prestigious Prestigious

Personally I think while it's awesome to see 28 songs on the setlist, some of the choices are poor. From the last album I was really hoping to see either Roaring Twenties, The Overpass, or Old Fashioned. Take out King of The Clouds. 75% of the set being from the past 3 albums when you have 3 others is kinda weird but understandable given the people who are attending these shows are more into that. He should add another from V&V and A fever but again I understand why he didn't. Could also mix up the songs played from DOAB, he has never played Impossible Year or House of Memories yet.

Of course this is just all my opinion, the set is expected and I'm sure Brendon has his reasons for picking what he does. Regardless, still hope to get to one of the shows next year, maybe he'll switch up the set for that leg of the tour

25. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

“Roaring Twenties” might just be my favorite song off the new record and I’d love to see it live—shame it’s not in their current setlist.

I ended up being a responsible adult today and saved my money for food and laundry because I am broke enough as it is. Going to try planning better ahead next time (which I feel is more necessary with popular bands playing huge venues where I’d rather pay more to be closer than pay $30 to have to use binoculars that I don’t even have).