Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 8

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't know...there's something about the unknown that I don't like.

2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Detroit is sold out.

3. heymattrick

Sending my love

No sorry I was talking about through the venue’s regular ticketing vendor. Most use Ticketmaster but Pepsi Center in Denver uses Altitude Tickets/Flash Seats (which I guess is now AXS).

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Gotcha. Yeah, all shows/games at The Q in Cleveland are through Flash Seats. I know a lot of people who just wait to buy tickets for games/shows until the last minute when people get desperate and just sell their tickets for nothing an hour or two before a show/game.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Just bought floor seats for the Cleveland show. Never in my life did I ever expect to spend nearly $200 for Panic! at the Disco tickets.

bachna84 likes this.
  6. Amk54

Taking my 3 teenagers to see them for the first time in Minneapolis next week...silver lining vip tickets...hope it’s a good show and worth the money

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It will be! He always puts on a top notch performance.

8. bkaeser93

Trusted

Shows are selling out. Holy fuck I didn’t know he was this big.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

10. ccsc918

existing

AS
    Stage setup is kind of weird considering i'm front row on the sides and ill have to look over to see Brendon. Anyways, can't wait for sunday

Frenzyofdeceit and heymattrick like this.
  11. bkaeser93

Trusted

I wish he would play more off of Fever

12. mattfreaksmeout Jul 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 12, 2018)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

27 songs?! Hell yes! I’m gonna try not to look ahead of time

Frenzyofdeceit and heymattrick like this.
  13. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I feel this as i checked out the latest setlist, but I also remember before they started doing arena tours a couple yrs ago that they had SOOOO many choices from that album. It made me want more album variety & now we have that, so i'm good with it. However, one song from Fever is still kinda a bummer, would've been at least stoked to have Time to Dance.

14. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

I miss Time to Dance. Of all the random high pitched notes he hits in his songs, the ones he did in Time to Dance really added to the song, especially during the "shotgun wedding" verse.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Last tour he did a Fever medley and I liked the songs but I don’t think it worked well.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

It was a very awkward medley. It didn't really flow that well.

17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

The last serveral times I’ve seen them, the Fever songs get the least reaction. As much as I love that album and those songs, esp Time To Dance, that’s just not what the new wave of fans are into.

I’ve seen this complaint with Panic, FOB, Paramore, etc, where people on here complain about wanting to hear the old songs. I appreciate them for throwing in some deep cuts every now and then, but they’re not the same bands anymore and that’s FINE.

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah it'll be disappointing when they dont play older songs just cause I haven't seen them play in so long it would be cool to hear some and that's the material I'm still most familiar with, but whenever I talk to teens who love patd they don't seem to care about those songs as much soooo like I get it. Curating setlists would be hard af after u release more than a couple albums

19. mattfreaksmeout Jul 12, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 12, 2018)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Ok I looked at the setlist lol Here are some thoughts:

I do like it, I mean it's hard to be disappointed with 27 (28?) songs. Buuut I do wish a little bit that with so many songs he would've put a few more surprises in. I mean yes I'd really love a Fever, PO, or V&V deep cut, but I get why he doesn't do that. But he's playing the exact same songs from DOAB he did on th elast tour. I wish he would've tried out House of Memories (a personal fave that I don't think he's done) or even Impossible Year - it would be cool to do after dying in LA to kind of slowly pick things back up. The only real surprise is Casual Affair, which is cool, but why not swap our Vegas Lights or Nicotine for a different TWTL cut. He's done both those pretty consistently and I don't think they are crucial to the setlist despite me really enjoying both songs. Like I said though I'm being petty, and I'm certainly very happy with the setlist overall and know it's going to be a great time!

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Does anyone have set times?

I’m going to this on Tuesday and will need to leave my evening class early to get there on time.

21. cricketandclover Jul 15, 2018
    (Last edited: Jul 15, 2018)
    cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Should be pretty easy. Something like:

7-7:30
    7:45-8:30
    9-11

Daniel182 likes this.
  22. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Someone on Twitter reminded me that I saw Hayley Kiyoko open for Bad Rabbits a few years ago. Ha! That really slipped my mind.

23. fbrrocks

Trusted

And she opened for nsn before

24. ccsc918

existing

Just got home from seeing them front row in columbus, really fun show!

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

What did you see on the backstage tour?