Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. mike1885

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it's about an hour drive, but it would be nice to only have to drive a mile to get to the show.

2. ccsc918

existing

King of the clouds leaked on instagram. Its a very different Panic! song.

3. ccsc918

existing

I'm excited to see what kind of tour production (stage setups/lights/screens) will be involved in this tour. The DOAB tour did a fantastic job with effects like this!

4. kaatiegabrielle

anybody needing someone to go to the columbus show im looking for someone to go with as well!

5. Jerihoar

Regular

If anyone needs pre sale code for the new batch of shows, here ya go NLZSO7WG.

6. monrovian

so is GA at all dates seated? where would I find info about it?

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

The first leg (and their last tour) is all seated. Presumably this one is too.

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I have the mailing code for the 10:30 a.m. presale, but does anyone have the webstore presale code going on right now?

9. young&menace

Is it just me or is this setlist reeeeeally short this tour

10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

The tour hasn't started, so it must just be you.

11. young&menace

Whoops, just went by setlist.fm said. This is promising since only 13 songs were on it

12. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

There was a special album release show yesterday, but it's not part of the tour. They'll do 22 or so songs like last tour.

young&menace likes this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Looks like that was a radio show. I'd expect at least 20 songs on the setlist for the tour (or more in the form of medleys or whatever)

young&menace likes this.
  14. young&menace

Gotcha, good looking out. Was really surprised if it was going to be 13 songs when all the other tours have been 2x that

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

These tickets are kind of insanely priced. $70 + fees for anything on the floor or entire lower bowl? $40 to $50 + fees for anything in the upper deck. Not sure about this one.

16. Daniel182

I'm hoping some of these dates hit Groupon like their last few tours have.

17. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i was in a queue for like 8 mins then i guess ticketmaster crashed lol

18. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I'd be surprised. These shows are selling out on their own.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  19. btr

Trusted Supporter

I’ll be stalking Stubhub for this one. The fees are killer. Haven’t seen him since the Weezer tour!

20. Daniel182

I just got Chicago tickets for $30 on Groupon.

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I've never bought anything on Groupon but does Groupon tell you where you're sitting, or let you pick? I see the Cleveland show on Groupon and it's selling a $52 seat for $30 but it doesn't tell you what section or where...it just says 'upper level'

22. Daniel182

You will receive your exact seat number after purchase, but Groupon does at least give you a general idea of which section before buying.

23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Eh, I'd rather dish out the extra money to make sure I'm getting seats I want. I'm guessing these would be really bad seats.

Sucks that floor and the entire lower bowl are the same exact price ($70). The second tier price is the upper level, but front two rows ($50). Everything after that is like $40. Since I've seen Panic! like 8 times, I'll probably go with the front 2 rows/Upper Level. However, it would not shock me if these prices change closer to the date.

24. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I don't know if it's the case for all shows, but at least for the Pepsi Center here in Denver, they sell off all of the unsold VIP packages at regular face value or sometimes discounted face value usually 2-3 days prior to the show. For the DOAB Tour, two of my friends got 2nd row for much less than I paid for floor seats further back. I did this for Bon Jovi in March and also scored 3rd row.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Are you talking about Groupon? For the Cleveland show, it says regularly priced $52 seats for $30. I'm guessing the $52 seats are actually $40 seats plus fees - because there is no regularly priced $52 option. And it says: 'What you'll get? Upper Level Seating'