Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I was at this show too, it is still to this day one of my favorite shows I've ever been to.

Kiana and tyramail like this.
  2. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I saw them open for FOB on the SR&R tour which was my first time, then on the small venue tour they did after that for Too Weird (don't even think it was sold out), then with Weezer, then on the DOAB tour after that. Did not realize I've seen them so much, this will be my fifth

3. bkaeser93

Trusted

Save Rock And Roll Tour easily one of my favorite shows of all time.

heymattrick likes this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Yep, I've seen them twice - opening for FOB on the SR&R tour, and playing with Weezer at Chill on the Hill. Funny enough, Chill on the Hill was actually the summer before they actually did that huge tour with them and Andrew McMahon.

5. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

I'm bummed I never got to see them on the more theatrical early tours, but I've seen them quite a bit since 2013 thanks to my wife being such a big fan. 1st show was the small club tour they did right before SR&R tour, it was a 500 cap venue, but I think they capped it around 200-300 people & it was seriously one of my favorite shows I've ever been too. Made me kinda bummed we couldn't make it out to any of the small club shows. Then SR&R & The TWTLTRTD Club show a few months after, that show was intense & we camped out front starting around noon & it was like negative 20 with the wind, the show was so worth it though & they chose my picture to repost on the band pg. Next was Kerfuffle with The Offspring, Andrew McMahon & Incubus, was a really solid lineup. Lastly, we got super lucky & were able to get M&G with them for the Weezer show & they were incredible. Ready for their Philly show this summer, I got us both floor tickets that are towards the back of the flr, but I'm sure it will be great either way!

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

You will have a great time! The early theatrical tours were okay, but Panic! has never been better live than they have the last few years. I think the lineup beginning with the Too Weird to Live cycle (so SRAR tour onwards, with Kenny, Dan, and Dallon (now Nicole) is the strongest, has the most chemistry on stage, and have put on the best performances. I've been to every major tour since the main headlining tour for Fever, and hands down would take the last few tours over anything that came before it.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  7. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

This is the only era of the band I know, barring that first show with Spencer & I do really love their live show!

8. 3mily

I'm going to Duluth I'm so freaking happy

9. 3mily

I know I've started listening to them just for that reason

tyramail likes this.
  10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Still haven't seen much discussion around the openers. If you haven't listened to A R I Z O N A, definitely check them out. They only have 1 album plus a couple random singles, but their album is a solid listen all the way through.

11. 3mily

Yes I love them they sound a lot like the 1975 and i love it

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Yes I got huge 1975 vibes from some of their songs!

13. ccsc918

existing

They sound like an arena band

14. 3mily

When I first started listening I got so confused who was who but I love it.

15. 3mily

what does that mean

16. ccsc918

existing

A band that would sound really good in an arena setting

17. 3mily

Well i will find July 29th

ccsc918 likes this.
  18. ccsc918

existing

When the Columbus show happens I tell everyone how it is. I have the King of the Clouds VIP package meaning that I get front row/stage tour and some other things.

Kiana likes this.
  19. 3mily

wow, how much did that cost?

20. ccsc918

existing

around 300 dollars lol

21. heymattrick

Sending my love

Still never figured out what the point of getting the potato in the mail was

ccsc918 likes this.
  22. ccsc918

existing

not too early for setlist predictions

1. Dont Threaten Me
    2. Say Amen (Saturday Night)
    3. Ready To Go
    4. High Hopes
    5. Pretty Odd Mashup (That Green/Do You Know/Mad As Rabits)
    6. La Devotee
    7. The Ballad Of Mona Lisa
    8. New Perspective
    9. Golden Days
    10. This Is Gospel (Piano stage B)
    11. Nine in the afternoon (Piano stage B)
    12. Dying In LA (Piano stage B)
    13. Roaring 20s
    14. Miss Jackson
    15. Hallelujah
    16. Fuck A Silver Lining
    17. Dancing's Not A Crime
    18. Death Of A Bachelor
    19. Cover
    20. Emperor's New Clothes
    21. One Of The Drunks
    22. Girls/Girls/Boys
    23. King Of The Clouds
    24. I Write Sins
    25. Victorious

23. heymattrick

Sending my love

I find it hard to make any setlist predictions without having heard the new album.

At the KROQ show on Saturday they opened with Silver Lining so I see that continuing. All I really hope for at this point is for Bohemian Rhapsody to disappear forever and never come back.

thisisnotbrianm likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

God I'd love a Pretty Odd mash up

thisisnotbrianm likes this.
  25. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Pretty Odd is my favorite Panic album and I would kill to see ANY song besides Nine played but I know it won’t happen.

Seconding the Bohemian comment. For a band with 6 full studio albums, wasting 7 minutes in a set on a cover is both a sin and a tragedy.

heymattrick likes this.