Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

What exactly did you do in the House of Memories besides for food / drink?

2. Madmod

Lurking

Food: Whatever the venue had so this probably varies by lovcation. In my case it was chicken strips and tacos. They were alright.
    HoM: Panic at the disco props from over the years like music video costumes and gold records. No decorations. Just props in glass cases.

Although, I did meet Zach in the HoM and he said the gold record was likely not even a panic record.

3. meggers

Trusted

Noon local time

4. emlantzy

Regular

I have a code for presale that starts tomorrow at 10:30 if anyone wants it, it looks like the email ones are different for everyone

5. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Does anyone have a spare album preorder code? I completely forgot 7PM was the deadline.

6. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’ll take it please

7. ccsc918

existing

[​IMG]

scored amazing tickets for columbus

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Gahhh I'm so nervous I really want tickets in the front few rows

9. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

They're playing Lawrence tonight! I'm moving today so I probably won't get to go:tear:

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I only have the mailing list preorder and idek if I can go because financial priorities and all, but I guess I will see if the tickets I stumble upon are worth it

11. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Something is definitely messed up on the Boston sale. Just keeps giving an error message every time I search. And I can't imagine it's sold out already.

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I got two tickets for Chicago. Pretty excited!

13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Also got tickets. I really wanted floor tickets, but I couldn't get anything good enough, so I settled for row 2 in one of the 100 levels. May try my luck with floor again for the main on sale and try to sell the other one.

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I ended up taking Row 2 in Section 317 in the $50 price tier. I was fine spending a little less money and being farther back.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  15. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

That's fair! I'm weak willed haha

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Had some trouble with the Ticketmaster app only showing resale pricing every time I tried to order. Hopped over to the Live Nation app and grabbed two 300-level seats for Chicago in the $50 range.

17. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Are the NYC and LI dates now legitimately sold out? That seems impossible.

18. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It looks like only single seat tickets are left at United Center... where I saw Justin Timberlake this week - granted he did 2 nights, but still. I know I sound like a broken record, but it just never stops blowing my mind how big Panic! is right now.

19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

What's odd is that Fall Out Boy is struggling to fill arenas on their go around in the fall. It seems like Panic is now a bigger draw than their forefathers.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don't like that part of it :(

21. ccsc918

existing

I feel so lucky that I got King Of The Clouds vip before it sold out. Also front row! It’s about to be an amazing show

22. heymattrick

Sending my love

Couldn’t bring myself to spend the extra for the VIP. Settled for first row on the floor of one of the back half sections for Denver, exactly where I was for DOAB. $170 with fees for 2 tickets when any of the VIP packages would be that much for 1 ticket. Closet floor seats would have been preferred, but then again, on the last Tour Brendon walked right by us during “Death of a Bachelor” and high fived my friend and I.

23. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm so mad. App kept glitching and saying they were outta tickets and I was like BS he did not sell out the Moda center immediately wtf. I had to switch to desktop on my phone which also kept doing stupid things and taking me to the wrong page. Like I clicked my date and it took me to the homepage ??? Finally fifteen minutes later I managed floor seats that are kinda far but still floor and decent price so oh well. But I could have gotten closer ticketmaster, screw you!!!!!!!!

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Truly ticketmaster sucks so bad. I used to not have problems and now it just never works right, plus they need to like decide a way to sell their tickets and not change it every time. They're way more worried about figuring out how to get the most money from each individual ticket than they are about actually making it so that people can buy tickets.

Kiana likes this.
  25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Good to know it wasn't just me that had issues with it today

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.