Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My show is three weeks away. I can't believe he's going to sell out Quicken Loans Arena. Going to try and avoid the setlist. I peaked at the Leg 1 set a while ago and remember being impressed by the 27/28 songs. Hopefully he switches up the covers as well.

2. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I hope he alternates in some PFTW songs. Mostly Old Fashioned and Roaring 20s

Side note: Old fashioneds have been my go to drink lately and I wonder how much of that is influenced by this song lol

3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Hadn’t seen Panic! since the Weezer co-headliner so tonight was a treat.

Aside from a few setlist complaints, it was quite the show.

4. heymattrick

Sending my love

THE GREATEST SHOW COVER LIVES!!!

Roaring 20s getting added to the set is pretty cool. I don't care for One of the Drunks, should have been The Overpass.

Either way, I have to try and find a way to get to a show on this leg.

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

SPOILER TAGS YOU HEATHENS

6. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone know if Two Feet goes on first or second?

7. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Two feet was second last night, unsure if they switch or not

8. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Pretty sure two feet is second every night

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Does anyone know if there are any opening bands and if so, who they are? Also I was curious what time Panic actually takes the stage. Thanks.

10. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Betty who and two feet are the openers. Panic will usually take the stage around 9 local time

11. airik625

Thanks!

12. Phil507

After seeing this tour twice once last year on LI and this year in Brooklyn, I still can't figure out if the strings/brass are actually live or pre-recorded. They sound...awfully close to the records.

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They're live. You can tell when they're more prominent, like the trumpet in the second verse of "High Hopes."

14. Phil507

Good to know. The background vocals, on the other hand....not a chance those are live. Particularly on Bohemian Rhapsody.

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The background vocals always seem pre-recorded. Actually, when they'd perform Say Amen live on TV a few times, it's almost seemed comical at how much it looked/sounded pre-recorded.

16. jordanjohnson09

Regular

he went on right at 8:50 last night

airik625 likes this.
  17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

8:50? I can't remember the last time I saw a show where the headliner went on before 9.

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Arena shows (at least the ones I've been to) the headliner is on stage right at 9 or a couple minutes before.

19. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Well, there are vocals tracks for sure. But both Mike and Nicole actually sing live, too.

20. airik625

Man that show was incredible. The difference from seeing him at a huge amphitheater compared to a packed-out arena was night and day.

from be drum solo (and the back flip) to serenading the crowd whips playing the piano suspended in air was unreal.

21. natesmith083

Regular

To any fellow Michiganders going to the show in Grand Rapids tonight, please please please take it slow and drive carefully. Already have parts of 96, 196, M6 shut down due to multiple car wrecks. Visibility is near 0 almost everywhere.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, it's supposed to be like -30 tomorrow night in Cleveland for the show. Should be nuts. Luckily, I'm going to park in my secret spot and take the tunnel into the Q from a nearby hotel.

Is it safe to say that most of these shows Panic! has been going on at 9? I know someone mentioned in here that one show they went on before 9. Any other instances of that happening? I was going to try and be in there by 8:30 just to be safe.

23. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

8:50-10:40 is their usual set time.

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

In Milwaukee Sunday, I'm pretty sure they started at 8:30. My cousin works there and said it was supposed to be Betty Who @ 7, Two feet @ 7:45, and Panic! @ 9. We got there around 7:30 and Betty Who was still on, then all of a sudden Two Feet was on, with like virtually no stage switch. Like Betty Who stopped and then Two Feet started. At least that's what it sounded like - we weren't in our seats yet.

Anyway tl;dr that show definitely started early. Idk if it had to do with the incoming snow storm or something.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Interesting. Maybe I'll get in around 8:15 to be extra safe.