Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At The Disco – Pray For The Wicked Tour Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by cricketandclover, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Was really hoping that he'd do the death walk on my side but he didn't. Oh well theres next time

2. bkaeser93

Trusted

Panic is headlining a radio show in my city with Foster The People, Young The Giant, Chvrches, AJR, Alice Merton, Grandson, DREAMERS, The Knocks, and Flora Cash I’m really hoping go score pit tickets when they go on sale tomorrow since I missed this tour.

3. bkaeser93

Trusted

I just got pit tickets to see them in December so damn stoked

4. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Be curious to see the box office reports from this tour vs. Fall Out Boy's tour from last fall or this one.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Panic did better, easily.

6. Phil507

That was my thinking as well which is wild. They could do a co-headline and swap each night.

7. @@ron

Regular

I told my friend's son I would take him to this one in Austin. Lower level side stage is like $160 per ticket with the Silver Lining VIP. Am I going to regret paying that much or should i just go for nosebleeds?

8. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

It's worth it.

9. eight30

Regular

I made the mistake of missing out on this tour when it came to Orlando but now I get to catch it when I go out to LA in February!

10. heymattrick

Sending my love

Looks like Betty Who has been added to the next US leg, in addition to the previously announced Two Feet.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Omg that's awesome. I'm already really excited for Two Feet, and Betty Who is someone I’ve always kind of wanted to see but am not quite a big enough fan to ever justify it, so it’ll be cool to have the chance now!

12. ccsc918

existing

Ill be following a couple dates of the second leg throughout the midwest, can we get a Pretty Odd melody yet on the setlist?

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My guess is, it'll likely be the same exact set as Leg 1...maybe switch out a cover song with another one.

14. ccsc918

existing

I know Brendon is pretty iffy with Pretty Odd however i'd like to see more Fever and more Pray for the wicked on the set, last leg reminded me of the death of a bachelor tour

15. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think it's bonkers that he took Better If You Do off the setlist in recent years. Pretty. Odd. is my favorite Panic album so I wish he'd play more off that, but there's probably a zero percent chance that he'd do anything more than Nine (maybe Green Gentlemen).

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

you know I've heard a bunch of people say that the younger generation of fans don't care about those older songs, but when I saw them, the older songs got by far the biggest and loudest reaction and one or two of the newer songs didn't really get any reaction at all and I felt like they could have been swapped out for a few older ones

17. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

I hate that they dropped Time To Dance! Hopefully they bring it back on this next leg

18. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

King of the Clouds got the most tepid response in LA, if I remember correctly

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

I will say the PFTW album cuts got less of a reaction than their brothers & sisters did on the DOAB tour. But the Fever medley did not get a major reaction on the DOAB Tour either. I've seen Panic 17 times since 2007. I don't really want to hear old songs anymore.

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I agree with this.

heymattrick likes this.
  21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm good with a variety. I like a few old songs mixed with newer stuff. I hadnt seen panic since 2006 so there are a lot of older songs I've missed out on. It was a fun set regardless

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I thought the medley was a mess on the DOAB tour. Definitely don’t want to see that. I’m fine with little to no Fever but Panic has never done much Pretty. Odd. (Other than the tour to support that album) so it’d be really cool if they pulled out a few deep cuts from that but again, I’d put it at zero percent.

23. bkaeser93

Trusted

Pretty Odd is the only Panic album I’m not into. I would love for him to do a few more Fever songs eventually but doubt it will ever happen

24. Phil507

I can't see that many Pretty Odd or Fever songs coming back in the setlist because, from what I recall, Ryan Ross was the driving force behind the songwriting then and maybe Brendon just feels awkward about that. Additionally, he's essentially re-vamped the entire project as a solo pop project so that's why it focuses on 2011-onwards.

25. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Leg 2 kicks off this week I believe. I'm not expecting any big setlist changes but we'll see what happens

ccsc918 likes this.