Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Panic! At the Disco’s ‘Pray for the Wicked’ Tour Approaches $50 Million Mark

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard:

According to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore, Panic has totaled $49 million since launching the trek on July 11, 2018, at the Target Center in Minneapolis. Its career-high mark includes grosses from two separate North American legs, plus a week of dates in Australia.

The act had never grossed $1 million in one night as a headliner prior to embarking on its 2018-19 trek but has crossed the seven-figure threshold six times since, highlighted by its Jan. 16 show at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.

Brendon, do you wanna sponsor Chorus?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Holy shit. That's a lot of money. And all the money he's getting from outside touring revenue. Fuck yeah, good for him.

3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Deserves it. That last album was a banger

dubey and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Guy is a machine. He deserves every penny. Especially because their live performances keep fans coming back - I was at the opener at the Target Center and when he kicked off the show with "Silver Lining," you would have thought it was goddamn Beyonce on that stage.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Holy moly!

What can I say? The dude is a damn performer.

Well deserved.

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Awesome, good for him!

7. benschuyler

Regular Prestigious

DANG! Good for him!

8. surgerone

Regular Supporter

:clap::clap::clap:

9. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

10. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Incredibly well deserved. Brendon has grown massively over the years as a writer and mostly a performer.

11. Chance Harbour

Regular

Sweet Jesus. Say what you will about the band’s music, but obviously making Panic! a pseudo-solo outfit was the best move for his career, and he’s finally getting that he deserves.