Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pandora Playlist

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pandora has announced signups for their new premium service:

To do this, we took advantage of two of our core strengths: our unrivaled understanding of music via the Music Genome Project and the massive amount of data we have from 81 million listeners just like you – things like station adds, thumbs (we have more than 75 billion!), searches and skips.

The result is Pandora Premium: a combination of the Pandora radio you already love, the ability to search and play any track or album and a set of playlist features tailored to your preferences. It’s totally unique to you, easy to use and loaded with amazing features for $9.99 / month.

2. atlastitsok

Regular

Dreaming of rdio.

ioev likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I've got my Microsoft Groove Music and Tidal (only because I got 6 months free), but why not check out another service. Always willing to try something new. Especially since there should be some kind of free trial.