Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Palm - Nicks and Grazes (October 14, 2022)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Jul 26, 2022.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

2. Cody

itsgrocer.bandcamp.com Prestigious

song is absolutely fucking bonkers and its arrangement has not even begun to unfurl itself to me. Video is also unbelievably good. the close-up moments with the blinding light were so captivating

ItsAndrew likes this.
  3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

4. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Nooooooooooo

5. Cody

We were lucky to have them for as long as we did. I will work as hard as I can to be front row for JBs

6. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

What an album to go out on though

7. Cody

snagged a ticket to both philly farewell shows. cannot wait for two nights full of rhythmically inaccurate swaying/headbobbing

8. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Watching their last Chicago show ever, never seen them before but they sound great!

9. just put on the livestream only for the video to cut out almost immediately. audios still going. fuckin awesome. no video issues at all yesterday from what i saw even with all the weather stuff

10. now they’ve got a fucking jeff tweedy over under playing with sound over the audio from their set, which i was still enjoying cus they were sounding great

fucking pissed

ItsAndrew likes this.
  11. IMG_0781.jpeg
    lmaoing at this in the chat though

Carrow and ItsAndrew like this.
  12. Cody

best concert i've seen in some time...

true icons and visionaries