Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Pale Waves – “Easy” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Pale Waves have shared the new song “Easy.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. ctigers92

0/3 for me. Really missing their old sound. The lyrics haven’t improved either.

Jusscali likes this.
  3. xenoabe

Regular

This is going a bit too generic pop for me. It doesn’t match their look either. It’s wanting to be The Cure but sounds closer to sad Katy Perry.

4. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

Idk what everyone else is talking about - this 90's pop-rock sound suits this band extremely well.

5. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

yeah this new sound is a win for me. that first album was such a miss and squandered their early promise imo, so i'm glad they're doing something new and a bit more fun now.

Uknown76 likes this.
  6. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

This and “Change” are big time bangers.

I like their old sound too, but this is clearly a 90’s pop/1975 hybrid. Choruses that a million teenagers will sing. I can’t wait to hear the whole thing.

7. Uknown76

Katy Perry ?

Sorry but the new sound look like old avril lavigne works but not Katy Perry !