Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

P.O.S - Never Better 10th Anniversary tour Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by chewbacca110, Dec 4, 2018.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Let it rattle.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Damn, would have loved a Cleveland date.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

So bummed there’s not a Pittsburgh, Cleveland or Columbus date. I’m not surprised though.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Looking forward to this. Curious to see who he takes out with him.

5. fluffyjdawg

Regular

What are the chances he plays more of these shows? Seems like such a short run for him.

6. michael_gatto

Trusted

Would be at this in a heartbeat if it hit Austin. Love POS

7. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Anyone going to Chicago tonight?

9pm start time and I work early tomorrow. Going to tough it out, but I feel old.

8. chewbacca110

My girlfriend and I will be there. I’ll be the 6’4 guy in a black and green Cursive shirt.

Kellan likes this.
  9. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Did you order tickets online? I supposedly have an eticket but there is no PDF attached to my confirmation email. Very confused.

10. chewbacca110

Should be will call at the door when they ID you. It’s been a minute since I’ve been to Empty Bottle.

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This was incredible. Did a really long set with a ton of Audition stuff sprinkled in. Sooooo good.

12. chewbacca110

In Chicago he played all of the album except Low Light Low Life (no Sims nor Dessa... duh) and Been Afraid... too emotional and then he played crowd requests for the encore. I wanna say 5 or 6 songs.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I got mad at some guy standing next to me who kept yelling Low Light. I just said, "DUDE THEY AREN'T HERE"

bradsonemanband and chewbacca110 like this.