Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ozark (Netflix, 2017) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by suicidesaints, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah this season was real good. I honestly didn’t see Helen getting it til it happened.

2. Texas Flood

Mulva? Supporter

Just finished Season 3 finale. Holy shit what an ending.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Finished season 3. I legit watched this entire show over the past week. Season 1 was really good. Season 2 was just alright. But Season 3.....holy moly. Perfect ending to the season. The last two episodes were awesome. Absolutely loved it.

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

And this scene...what a fucking performance. Probably my favorite scene in the show. Honestly, the actor is brilliant and puts on a damn show in multiple scenes.

5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

who's everyone's favorite character over all 3 seasons?

I gotta go with Ruth

domotime2 likes this.
  6. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Ruth or Ben

angrycandy likes this.
  7. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

it was tough to choose between those two

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Ruth for sure, Julia Garner is the best. Then probably Wyatt and Ben, throw in Sue for a favorite supporting character. Every scene she was in cracked me up.

thebloodhound and angrycandy like this.
  9. thebloodhound

Regular

Ruth for sure.

I kinda hope she goes against the Byrde family with Darlene egging her and Wyatt on

angrycandy likes this.
  10. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Just finished binging this show. First two seasons were decent, third season ruled. I think getting rid of Petty helped a lot. One of my all time least favorite TV characters.

Whalejaw and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Definitely bummed we won’t get more Ben, but he had a good arc. He served the plot well for the season.

12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Probably going to be more than a year... I'm sure most if not all shows will be behind due to Covid-19.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  13. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

true, manage to keep forgetting just how fucked everything’s gonna be re: scheduling

14. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I’m on episode 9 of season 2 and honestly this show is not great. The Snells are terrible characters, so much shit happens and gets resolved super quick and yet I’m still somewhat bored while watching.

riotspray likes this.
  15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

S3 will make it all worth it

Texas Flood likes this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I completely agree about S2, but I powered through and am halfway through 3 now and it is getting pretty good.

imthesheriff likes this.
  17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

This season fucked me up. Awesome ending.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The whole time I'm watching this, I'm waiting for Ben's dog to get killed by Russian gangsters setting him off on a revenge mission.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

O was convinced Ben was still alive. The ending was so gratifying.

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

absolutely loved season 1. great characters, setting, dialogue. Thoroughly enjoyable.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Season 2 is kind of a joke in comparison to S1 and 3. I can't really remember 1 all that much but I remember liking it. I just caught up on 2 and 3 over the last couple weeks and 2 was suuuuuch a slog to get through but S3 almost made up for it.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I thought the dude who plays Ben was an incredible actor but him fucking up over and over and over and over through episode 8 and 9 really fucking dragged on, it was almost comical. He snuck out of wendys car to walk around telling people he's on the run from a cartel, and then just went back and sat with her till the cops came? And then he was fine when they left? It's like he was purposely trying to make life harder for Wendy.

Great ending, I was going to be pissed if they left it at a total cliffhanger

domotime2, imthesheriff and riotspray like this.
  23. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Damn that season was intense. What an ending.

Texas Flood likes this.
  24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I finished the third season and while it’s easily better than season 2 and probably better than season 1 I still just think this show is okay.

25. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Three episodes left and this has been fantastic. My favorite new show in a while. Absolutely love the characters. Ruth might be an all time

It's gotten a little long winded in season 3...they've been running in circles for a bit too long but hey. Very enjoyable binge