Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Owl City – “All My Friends” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 3, 2017.

1. miraculously, this is somehow worse than that hit the lights song from last week

2. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

what a weirdly pointless comment to make about this song

3. Lucas27

Trusted

Really dug All Things Bright and Beautiful, liked Ocean Eyes a lot, Midsummer Station was no good, Mobile Orchestra was slightly better.

This. This is just. What is this.

morken likes this.
  4. Don't know what to tell you, that HTL song was notably the worst song I'd heard all year until I pressed play on this

5. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

"They'll be awestruck saying aw shucks"

Hands down lyric of the year

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

This sounds really good, even though it's the first song Adam's released from Cinematic! I hear a strong Country-electronic sound with a few synths in the background, but He overall did a fantastic job constructing a song about his friends! I've been jammin to Owl City since 2008 after hearing Sky Diver and everything he's put together has been extremely wonderful to listen to; I'm super stoked for whats in store for Cinematic :)

A YouTube comment. Not a comment from me.

David Parke likes this.
  7. Lucas27

Trusted

Because awestruck people say "Aww shucks".

Aww shucks. The Grand Canyon.

joey-wan kenobi and slimfenix182 like this.
  8. dlemert

Trusted

I feel like with better lyrics this could've been a really fun song or maybe that's just what I want to believe since I've had the chorus melody stuck in my head all weekend

9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Album due out June 1st. Nice short rollout!

skurt likes this.
  10. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

He needs to allow time for people to forget how terrible All My Friends is.