Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Owen Pallett - Island (2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Carrow, Jan 7, 2020.

1. No concrete info yet but here's an acoustic session at an Austrian radio station featuring four new songs and confirmation the album is coming this year, titled Island. The follow-up to 2014's In Conflict is probably surfacing in the first half of 2020 but we'll see what happens. I am STOKED.

FM4 Acoustic Session mit Owen Pallett - fm4.ORF.at

2. yung_ting

Trusted

holy shit no way

Carrow likes this.
  3. BRB getting fucked into space

4. Remastered versions of Has a Good Home & He Poos Clouds are now available on Bandcamp. Vinyl editions of both (out of press since release in 2005 & 2006 respectively) coming this year through Domino.

5. I am almost sure a reviewer friend of mine has this but looks like it might be getting announced this week?
    Screenshot from 2020-05-18 15-17-40.png

6. yung_ting likes this.
  7. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Oh fuck yes

Carrow likes this.
  8. IT'S OUT

9. yung_ting

Trusted

YES

10. This is absolutely fucking amazing. Lewis Gets Fucked Into Space's studio version thooooo

11. yung_ting May 21, 2020
    (Last edited: May 22, 2020)
    yung_ting

Trusted

It’s not out here yet (atleast not on Apple Music) but I couldn’t be more excited to listen tomorrow morning

12. Yeah you'll have to wait a few more hours but I just finished my first listen and I am in love. This was really worth the 6-year wait.

yung_ting likes this.
  13. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Heartland is one of my all time favorite albums. Cannot wait to listen to it.

yung_ting and Carrow like this.
  14. yung_ting

Trusted

Going to take a couple listens to unpack as it’s pretty dense but I loved it! A Bloody Morning into Fire-Mare is stunning

Carrow likes this.
  15. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

WTF

Carrow likes this.
  16. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

this is so good, so rich

Carrow likes this.
  17. Feel like I could live inside some of these melodies honestly.

18. We got this and a new Perfume Genius album within a week of each other, how the fuck did that happen??