Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

You need to, he's best on defending the payload because he can hold off attackers, especially in close quarters

2. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

He's great long range too. You can just barrage the enemy with grenades until teammates come back in.

Just won a Dorado attack and my team started with just me as soldier but they switched in and we had five by the end lol.

Faves rn are soldier, widowmaker, and junkrat. I want to like pharah but the games ive had with her went so bad its left me bitter.

3. Junkrat is amazing on defense; although he's not one of my most played, he can basically shut down a chokepoint just by continually firing into it.

Richter915 and SpyKi like this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

And his traps make people actively avoid certain spaces too or let you know when people are trying to come from a place you're not focusing on.

Richter915 and scott like this.
  5. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Favorites from each class respectively are McCree, Hanzo, Roadhawg and Mercy.

6. turtledude9

Regular

It's great how everyone seems to have very different favourites. Mine would be Reaper, Bastion, Reinhardt and Lucio.

7. Genji, Torbjorn, Reinhardt, Lucio.

8. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Junkrat is amazing for attacking payload too. Crouch behind the payload and unleash balls of fury from under it.

Richter915 likes this.
  9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

y'all convinced me! second game with him defending control points and i beat my career average for damage, eliminations and objective kills. i also went on a 7 player kill streak. and OMG his gun looks amazing with the Jester skin, very beautiful.

10. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Just had the funniest potg. Was Reinhardt attacking on Kings Road. And fired my way through 3 or 4 of the opposition team killing them, before I just straight up walked off a platform to my death.

11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I have junk rat scarecrow skin and I got it at level 5 but I hardly play him so I get sad about it.

12. chris

Trusted Supporter

PS4: properCRKS

Loving Roadhog currently. his hook is so disruptive it's great

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Gonna send all of you PS4 folks friend requests.

SpyKi likes this.
  14. chris

Trusted Supporter

yeah I'm def gonna shoot you all a PSN friend request probably later tonight or something idk

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

lol @scott added me Christmas of last year.

scott likes this.
  16. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

Don't get my hopes up, because then I get all excited and turn on my PS4 and I see no friend requests.

I'm just saying, I've been burned before, so be careful with my heart.

Derek likes this.
  17. Literally the first day I had my PS4, and this is what I get in return. It's clear who's putting more into this relationship.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Turns out I actually had eight friend requests. People must hate me.

scott likes this.
  19. CobraKidJon

got tomorrow off so time to play Overwatch all day and night and never sleep.

jk I'll probably end up playing a few hours and only leveling up like twice.

Richter915 likes this.
  20. devenstonow

Noobie

My roommate and I share a best buy gamers club card. We don't know if they verify ID with the card, so I ordered it with in store pickup

I thought I could just show up twenty minutes later and I'd get it. I thought if it wasn't ready, they'd just get it. Turns out you need to wait for "corporate" to release it.

I've been in best buy for half an hour with nothing to do.

21. CobraKidJon

Pixel sprays are life.

Shakriel likes this.
  22. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

23. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Are the medals awarded in terms of how well you've done on your team? If so that would make me feel much better about myself, haha.

Nick likes this.
  24. Emotherapy

Regular

Yeah if you get a gold medal on eliminations, you got the most eliminations on the your team.

25. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yup