Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

blizz really wants nothing to do with K/D in this game

Richter915 likes this.
  2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

yeah K/D wouldn't be very helpful for certain heroes.

3. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

bless blizzard

4. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

My life right here

Richter915 and Wharf Rat like this.
  5. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Only just got back from work 2 hours later than I should've and still gotta make dinner first before Overwatch ugh

6. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my current faves are d va and mercy. It's shocking how much more fun I have with them compared to my only Hanzo games.

Richter915 likes this.
  8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

oh and also Xbox one crew for life with the most amazing username ever with CobraKidJon

9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i like d. va, lucio and widowmaker. i tried mccree for a bit, i'm so-so with him atm but when i get those kills it's very satisfying.

so has anyone equipped custom highlight intros, emotes, voice lines and victory poses?

Richter915 likes this.
  10. Wharf Rat

so horrible at defending payloads

11. SpyKi

I should be playing a lot tomorrow so going to try and play with some of the heroes I havent spent much time with or even played at all yet.

Richter915 likes this.
  12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

What I like to do is find a room close to the spawn and set up with Symmetra either on the spawn or near my door. I usually get around ten kills that way. People are so distracted with lasers that they ignore the objectives. A lot of the glass characters tend to go down very quickly too. Worth a shot. I also like to load up turrets on the payload. People hate that.

13. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Need to play more as winston

"Did someone say... Peanut butter?"

14. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

My favorites to play as are Reaper, Pharah, Mei, D.Va, Mercy, Lucio and Symmetra lol.
    I have D.Va's peace sign victory pose but that's it. I'm so indecisive when it comes to where I should spend the coins I get.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

My Symmetra has everything I can give her. :heart: Her victory pose and highlight intro are both wonderful.

16. SpyKi

I'm saving up for Junkrats Joker and Scarecrow skins because I love them. Also want D.Va's junker skin. Haven't really looked at all of the others but I might check out Reapers since I really like playing as him.

Richter915 likes this.
  17. devenstonow

Noobie

Ugh so tempted to buy this. But Red Sox season makes my roommate monopolize the TV most weeks and I'm assuming it'd lag too much over PS4 remote play...

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Watching an entire season of baseball sounds so incredibly boring.

devenstonow and SpyKi like this.
  19. Wharf Rat

baseball is the best sport

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

overwatch is better than sports

Emotherapy, lightning13 and scott like this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I like baseball, just not six days a week. :yuk:

22. devenstonow

Noobie

I agree completely. I honestly feel that way about any sport other than football. There are 81/162 games, you don't need to see all of them. And if they're up by 10 after the first inning (which is typical this season for them), do you really need to watch the rest? It's why I love weekdays @ 1 games. Also having to drive near Fenway every day is awful

23. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I got the Jester skin in a loot box. and I still haven't played Junkrat XD

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've played Junkrat once and said no thanks. Maybe I'll give him another shot later.

25. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Junkrat is a lot of fun