Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 293

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I guess role queue isn't in quick play yet

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Sigma def gonna need a lot of adjusting. Holy fuck he is tanky.

3. Not when I played him haha... ha...

supernovagirl and Contender like this.
  4. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

His gravity defense matrix thing is somehow even more annoying than D.Va’s.

5. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

After nearly three years of being mid gold as a healer main I got ranked into low silver for healing

What in the heck Jeff

6. Clipboard01.jpg ScreenShot_19-08-14_20-31-43-000.jpg

7. Omni

Regular

I'm enjoying this game so much more now that I only queue as DPS. My SR is benefiting from it as well.

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I queue all three but only get tank

Omni likes this.
  9. Tyler

Regular Supporter

How are the wait times for you?

Richter915 likes this.
  10. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

I have gone the total opposite direction locking heals. You're so dependent on dps still.

11. Omni

Regular

sort of long but worth it lol

Tyler likes this.
  12. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Role queue has made me want to play this again. Even if people pick odd heroes that they are good with at least nobody is yelling at anybody to switch roles / fix the comp

Omni likes this.
  13. Omni

Regular

Toxicity will always be present in online games but role queue has definitely helped a lot in that area

Richter915 likes this.
  14. Ahh I don't play ranked and people are still toxic. Can't wait for role queue to hit QP. Are the wait times longer or shorter for tank/support compared to dps?

15. Omni

Regular

Much shorter. I'm expecting the wait times for DPS in QP to be even longer than they are in ranked.

16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

So far for tank / support I’ve barely had to wait it’s been pretty great.

I’m sure there will be frustration / toxicity when someone isn’t able to switch roles to dps or tank to pick up extra slack but that’s fine.

I do wish there was a problem to fix these issues (toxicity, GOATS) without killing some comps in the process. 2-2-2 is nice but some alt comps were super creative. (quad dps, whambulance, etc) seems like a super lazy way to fix GOATs

AFoolsGlory, Richter915 and Omni like this.
  17. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

we bud light boys now

Cameron and Richter915 like this.
  18. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

The Shock-Titans game last night was epic

Tyler likes this.
  19. Tyler

Regular Supporter

I would not be disappointed if they both ended up in the Grand Finals.

Richter915 likes this.
  20. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

shock the world

21. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

XL Titans has also been an awesome match. Tiebreaker time.

22. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

First time playing since the role queue update. It does help having balanced teams, but I do miss the weird comps people would do that end up stomping.

Makes it much harder to claw back a game if a member of your team is throwing or just staying in spawn. Usually if that happened and I was healing with someone else, I'd switch to a tank or damage hero as a last ditch attempt. Now you're stuck with what you've got.

Maybevictor and Richter915 like this.
  23. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Yup there were games where I would go desperation bastion with solo heals and it would work. Now I'm begging the bronze Hanzo to please please please try anything other than Hanzo

24. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yep, it's things like that which I'll miss. Or in overtime, when you've got 1 minute with the other team having 5, so you roll 5 DPS and a Lucio in the hope of killing quick, and it actually works.

Richter915 likes this.
  25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Like the beta queue, but definitely had some frustrating matches where those who went DPS choose poorly and never switch, leading us to get steamrolled anyway. Or they just suck at DPS. Hoping it's just they dont care because it's a beta, but still. Made me fucking hate everything.

Richter915 and AFoolsGlory like this.