Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 221

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. drewinseries

Drew

Ban from comp

supernovagirl and Richter915 like this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I thought I saw people in here posting about new skins from the Blizz event along with the new map. When does that come out?

3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

ohh okay.

when I told my (ex? lol) SO this he agreed with it... I don't really feel like I am in the gamer community enough to have an opinion on it haha

4. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Moira is live. Patch is on consoles and PC, about 1GB.

supernovagirl likes this.
  5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Wow. That's pretty sweet and unexpected.

AFoolsGlory and Contender like this.
  6. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah, it is! I have been taking a break from the game, trying to go through other things before diving back in. Was hoping to complete Rise Of The Tomb Raider before Moira was released, but looks like this is going to drag me back..

7. Shakriel

Guess I know what I'm doing tonight then, haha.

8. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

just Moira or also blizzard world?

9. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Just Moira (and an Ana damage buff and Mercy Rez nerf) I think. Seem to recall that Blizzard World will probably be some time off yet, think I read people saying it might even be the New Year or something?

10. CobraKidJon

BOOOOOOO. That was the only thing I was excited about.

11. Shakriel

Sweet. Forgot about the Ana buff. I can play her again.

Contender likes this.
  12. lightning

I forgot about Blizzard world b/c I was so excited for Moira lol. And I played a game with her on PC, had fun.
    Next time you wanna play lmk ok? I'll switch between her and Sombra tbh

13. CobraKidJon

I was waiting for blizzard world to play again :(

14. supernovagirl

really really excited for this patch and of course moira! Can't play until my roommate wakes up grrrr

15. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Moira is fun but you need a real good primary support with her. Her little damage hadukens are fun.

16. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

The Mercy rez Nerf is fucking brutal. It takes forever and really impacts tempo rezes.

17. Mercy was only so popular because Lucio is the only other support whose primary function is to heal. Zen, Ana, and now apparently even Moira, they're all hybrid healer/damage dealer, so they create a need to pick two healers, which is fine until you're in a team that has four or five dps insta locks. Rather than nerf their angel character through the ground, the better solution could have been to provide more primary healer alternatives. Granted, this approach would've been more long term, so I guess constant changes to Mercy makes some sort of sense. It's just that, after a rework that already felt like a nerf, the following nerfs in such a short time span make me not want to play my favorite character anymore.

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  18. Shakriel

I think I could really come to enjoy Moira once I get more time with her. Enjoyed what I played but I definitely need to learn her better.

19. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

They’ve put a rotating arcade mode which changes daily holy shit. Well only one mode does but that’s cool

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Heck yeah already got an achievement for Moira

21. lightning

Moira/Lucio combo seems to work pretty well. I played her a bit last night and enjoyed it. Lucky the first loot box I opened gave me a legendary-500 credits, so I'm halfway through getting her Glam skin

Contender likes this.
  22. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah Moira is definitely better with a healer like Lucio. She can work with Mercy too but she needs a healer that can constantly be there for her to work the best

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Moira is a tough play

24. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I do like how she’s a more mobile support tho

25. supernovagirl

the low gravity game was so goofy hahaha. Also the no limits game is hilarious because I've just had teams mostly comprised of Moiras. Idk I think that stuff is fun.