Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 201

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. Hayley P

@hayleyapan

I think the further up my group gets, I'll be able to tweak how I play with some characters and improve a bit. I hardly feel like I'm playing at plat level, except with Lucio and mayyyyybe Zen and Mercy. PvP has never been my thing, so I'm honestly blown away that I even made it to plat haha.

Richter915 and Shakriel like this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I'm watching the World Cup and this player on the Japan team named AKTM is playing out of their mind on McCree.

Richter915 likes this.
  3. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I feel like I've been playing some of the best I've played lately on Winston. Hopefully I'll hit plat before the season is over. But also Splatoon just came out so we'll see about that haha

Richter915 and Shakriel like this.
  4. CobraKidJon

t mobile must be paying a ton for the constant plug that these announcers are doing during the World Cup.

5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Japan is a lot of fun to watch.

Richter915 likes this.
  6. Richter915 Jul 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 22, 2017)
    Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

Nice! I'm headed the opposite...almost at silver ugh

7. CobraKidJon

When did D Va jump back into the meta?

Did the dive comp just make her a necessary?

8. Shakriel

Well with Rein out of favor, her defense matrix and move ability makes her pretty solid alongside Winston.

Richter915 likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Japan just brought out the Zarya and I'm so happy right now.

10. CobraKidJon

Japan brought out a Zarya/Ana/Reaper comp and everyone was freaking out.

They just ripped through Finland and I'm like does everyone not remember how insane this comp was like two seasons ago?

Richter915 likes this.
  11. AFoolsGlory Jul 24, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 24, 2017)
    AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Currently on one of the fabled 5 DPS teams, gone Lucio. Currently on gold Elims, Objective Kills, Healing and Damage Done.

Fucking hell.

Edit: finished the game (Illios) with those 4 gold medals. That was on a team of Soldier, Pharah, Junkrat, Genji and Reaper. Fuck me.

Toner and Shakriel like this.
  12. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Haha I've had games like that as Lucio. Came so close to losing my cool and just shouting "WHAT ARE YOU ALL ACTUALLY DOING!?"

13. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

It became super clear after the first round that we were going to get destroyed and that there was very little I could do. Fucking hate solo queuing for that reason. I don't mind losing to a better side, but when people quit or refuse to pick a workable team, it takes the fun out of trying to climb.

I'm not trying to make excuses. I belong where I belong I guess. But when you can go one game and absolutely smash it, then the next and lose and someone quits after 2 minutes, it's just not fun.

14. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Yeah I'm a little stuck at the moment myself. I keep knocking at the door of platinum (my season high is 2499...) and then proceed to lose a run of games and have to spend another few days grinding to get back up. I nearly gave up on the season entirely when I lost 50 SR last weekend for a disconnect during hero select in a game that would've guaranteed promotion (it also didn't help it was Ilios and that map is heaven for me as a Winston main).

Then again, the enjoyment I get from being in a team that really gels is hard to beat. I really can't see me putting down the game any time soon. Platinum is an inevitability in my eyes and I just have to enjoy the games on my path to getting there and not get so down about the losses.

Richter915 likes this.
  15. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah my season high is about the same (2476 or something I think). Reached there or there abouts a couple of times, then just as I do, I go on a losing streak all the way back down to 2000-2100. I'm currently sitting about 2245. I'm really thankful for the arcade modes recently, provide a nice little disconnect for me when I'm getting jaded from comp.

16. Shakriel

I kind of took a short break from comp, been mostly playing QP and arcade with friends. I really haven't had many issues overall with comp, except some small issues here and there, I just don't like soloqueuing since I'm too quiet to get on the mic without at least one friend on my team, haha.

17. CobraKidJon

18. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Battlenet never works on my phone for some reason. It always gives me an error saying it's redirecting me too many times

19. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Contender, Richter915 and Shakriel like this.
  20. CobraKidJon

CHANGE ESPORTS FOREVER OVERWATCH

ikanacanyon likes this.
  21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Richter915 likes this.
  22. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Playing doomfist elimination is so hit and miss

23. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Man, I suck so bad with him haha! I just can't get the combos together, then he's almost useless with everything on cooldown.

24. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

I sorta get it now: charge, uppercut, slam but have to make sure the charge lands

25. CobraKidJon

i am only here for the zarya and reinhardt buffs