Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 199

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

*whispers*

I don't enjoy overwatch anymore.

*runs into hiding*

ikanacanyon and aranea like this.
  2. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

yeah man i totally get it lol

ikanacanyon likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

im still uoset about those games

Richter915 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

What happened

5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. CoffeeEyes17

7. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Terrifying

Henry, Cameron, Richter915 and 2 others like this.
  8. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

It's pretty sad but ya heading that way as well. The competitive leagues and tournaments are dying and blizzard is pretty much refusing to try and keep it going. That said, since I have no other video games I play, I'll stick with this until I die.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Henry, Cameron, ikanacanyon and 3 others like this.
  10. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

I took a break from the game but I still love it.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

12. Richter915

Trusted Prestigious

I kinda love the new reaper buff. Shreds through tanks so fast.

CoffeeEyes17 and ikanacanyon like this.
  13. CobraKidJon

I wrote a long ass post last night saying why I wasn't enjoying the game anymore but I fell asleep.

I'll just make it short and sweet. Competitive sucks because of how many troll accounts hang out in gold. If want to go to casual, I basically have to be prepared to play tank because everyone only wants to play offense so my teams often never win because no one likes changing.

They also take so much time for nerf and buffs that's it's just ehhh to even play.

14. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I feel like I don't enjoy the game nearly as much as I used to, but still have fun with it from time to time. If a couple of my friends are playing I'll join them, but if not there are just so many other games I'd rather play. My backlog has really built up over the past year while I was mostly playing this haha

15. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah I wish I was more excited to play this game anymore but it's not there. However for £45 I definitely got my money's worth from it. I feel like I'm burnt out on these types of games but I'm still playing smite so I think I'm just burnt on OW for now.

ikanacanyon likes this.
  16. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Agreed on the last part. I actually canceled my Splatoon 2 preorder because I just couldn't bring myself to feel excited about it. PUBG does kinda intrigue me though, but I don't feel like actually spending money on it at this point haha

17. CobraKidJon

I only really play if my co-workers/friends want me to play with them but that's about it. I'll probably come back solely for lucioball.

I play smite nearly everyday just because of the constant patches and new metas being born every few patches.

18. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Yeah, these games always rely on having consistent patches to keep things interesting, Overwatch does feel like it takes a little bit longer than most of these style of games to bring them out. I'm sure once Doomfist is added to the game I'll play him for a few then only play when the gf wants a few games.

19. CoffeeEyes17

I still adore this game but i totally get being a little burnt out and frustrated with comp/balance passes and such

20. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I can see why people have been frustrated and Blizzard needs to make some changes or I'm worried more and more people will fall off this game. Also, sucks to see teams abandoning pro tournaments since OW is the only game I find myself willing to watch people play seriously.

I still enjoy the game a ton (probably the only thing I can get myself out of bed to do when in a super depressive state), but have taken more breaks from it as I've found myself getting frustrated during matches. I even made an alt account so I could just mess about and really not care, especially in competitive. I did my placement matches, got plat on the new account and then got like 155 points off two wins afterwards. That was interesting.

I will say while I run into the occasional toxic person, my experiences have rarely been negative. Almost no throwers and most people who get on mic are chill and friendly, even when we're losing.

Contender likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

NRG IS GONNA RUN SF HELL YEAH LETS GO

my viewing experience is totally different than my playing.

Shakriel likes this.
  22. CobraKidJon

they even mentioned my favorite hockey team

my hype is unreal right now

LETS GO NRG

Toner, Cameron and Contender like this.
  23. CobraKidJon

24. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

Yeah I feel like one of the really nice things about playing console is the general lack of toxicity. I've only ever played with maybe 3 super toxic people since getting the game on release day. Same with throwers, I can't think of any instance off the top of my head where someone was just blatantly throwing.

25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I really only run into toxic people in comp, unsurprisingly. I had someone yesterday cranky the whole time, even though the game was close and came down to the wire. I do remember now I have come across 2 throwers once, same match. It was like 2 seasons ago and in the last week (when people start screwing around the most, so beware). They were master's and didn't like they were paired up with 2 low-level master's and me a mid-level diamond. Literally wouldn't play, so they just killed themselves over and over outside spawn. Was so weird.

Did have someone get super angry during a QP match this week, but it was never at our team. He was just the only person on mic and was always incredulous when he got killed. It was kind of funny because he would like apologize over and over about getting so mad.

ikanacanyon likes this.