Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 186

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly her hit box for me is sooooo small. I struggle to hit a jumping ally or fast ally. A la Genji or Tracer.

Having said that though I'm pretty good with her most of the time.

2. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah I won't lie, Pharahs don't get as much from me when I'm Ana, but the rest I'm sort of alright with.

I get that it's harder to aim with her on console, so the majority go for the easy option of Lucio and just dance about, or Mercy and just lock on. But yeah,I totally get the hype now.

3. xkaylinh May 28, 2017
    (Last edited: May 29, 2017)
    [one blue, three silver]

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Played my first match yesterday, went 24/3 and had the play of the game at the end. Granted this was just the quick play mode and not ranked or anything. Fun game, glad I had a free day to play it.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  5. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

Haha I don't think I've ever heard of anyone having such a good first game! Which character did you play as!?

The free play weekends are such a strong marketing tool. One weekend with the game and I was absolutely sold.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  6. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

i think an underrated mechanic that probably draws a lot of people in is how kills are handled. You tag someone or help finish them off, you get the "kill" so to speak. Its an interesting mechanic that I think motivates people to keep playing and it really makes playing support or tank more exciting since you still feel like a slayer even though technically you arent. I guess you could argue that it "waters down" kills or w/e but its just a neat way to make everyone feel like theyre included in the action.

fuck i love this game lol

Shakriel likes this.
  7. I've gotten gold in damage but not even bronze in kills. Recently, it's happening more and more.

8. Cameron likes this.
  9. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Have enough for a golden gun, can't figure out who I actually want one for at the moment, haha (already have Lucio's).

Toner likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I remember a few days ago I got like gold in objective time, damage and healing as a road hog on oasis.p

I even had like a 65% hook accuracy.

I was playing out of my mind that game.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  11. CoffeeEyes17

I've had games where I get gold elims obj time obj elims healing and damage done as Lucio lol. Granted that's not a GOOD thing because it means the teams doing poor but it's still neat. Usually as Lucio I end up gold heals and gold/silver obj time at the very least.

Working on my Winston today. Feel like there's a lot of untapped potential with him.

12. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

I want to get good at Zarya

13. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Soldier 47, I did really well with Reaper as well. A lot of games I was > 20 kills and < 5 deaths. Felt great, but again, it was all unranked stuff.

14. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Soldier *76

15. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Right now I'm just happy if I get a couple kills in before dying

16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What mode are you playing? I'm having a great time cause I'm getting 5+ kill streaks before dying. I feel like I've been playing forever when this is my first weekend with the game. A whole lot different than BF and COD.

17. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've played a little of everything I think. I've mostly been playing in groups with friends

It's also the first game like this I've really played. I don't usually do multiplayer stuff

18. [one purple, two blue, one silver]

Tenth box, Hanzo still only skin.

Half the boxes were one blue, three silver. wtf.

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

CoffeeEyes17, Hayley P and Contender like this.
  20. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Space map, please and thank you.

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Just went 21/1. Loving this game haha

Shakriel likes this.
  22. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

IMG_1666.JPG

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  23. CoffeeEyes17

Hammond? Sounds cool. I'm excited, if this is anything like when Orisa was teased then we ought to find out something this week. Orisa was teased and revealed within like a 3 day period so maybe thatll happen again. I wonder if Hammond is another genetically modified gorilla or something else entirely.

btw ive realized how OVER IT i am when it comes to youtube OW content creators. theres a couple i like, but some of them are just click bait "BLIZZARD TEASES EVIL MONKEY HERO AND LUNAR BASE CAMPAIGN?!?!" when, like, no none of that has been said lol. I'll admit ive been one to buy into the hype too, i really got onto the "Doomfist anniversary hero!" hype train but now im just like eh w/e all in good time .

24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

We're getting close to E3 now

25. CoffeeEyes17

Don't Expect Any Overwatch Announcement at E3 2017 | SegmentNext

might not see anything OW related at E3 but who knows

im excited to see what Blizz brings to the table at E3. Id guess:

New HoTS character/map, possibly more due to anniversary stuff
    Possibly more info on Necromancer, pricing etc for D3, maybe announcing another new class pack or new game
    Idk how frequently they announce Hearthstone stuff but maybe new stuff for that
    might be too early for a WoW xpac but im sure we'll get info on 7.3 stuff