Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Overwatch (Blizzard, 2016) Video Game • Page 168

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, May 31, 2016.

1. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Overwatch

stoked that they finally have it available so you can read the lore in game.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man I've gone 6-0 in my placement matches.

Really hoping this streak doesn't end!

3. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

JimmyIymmiJ likes this.
  4. drewinseries

Drew

I guess that's a good idea. But I've been playing her a ton on the PTR

5. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Loving Orisa!

Played a game as her(?) then kinda wondered what her counter might be, and chose Pharah. Considering the whole opposite team was her. Did a pretty decent job too.

Then the next game we were all Orisa, and it was the most fun game of Overwatch I've had in a while.

7. drewinseries

Drew

Barriers everywhere.

8. xkaylinh Mar 21, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 21, 2017)
    Somehow I was the only Orisa against 3 on the enemy team. We won.

When I'm on a team with 3 Orisa it doesn't go so well. I think people are playing for loot boxes now, so it's not as chill until later in the week.

She's fun.

9. *needs 15 gold to get legendary Orisa skin*

*opens legendary Soldier skin instead*

10. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Didn't play much of Orisa yesterday. What I did let me know she's not really for me. Also she tends to get melted so quickly, but I'm sure that'll change once players get more used to her. Bastion also now isn't so annoying, quite easy to destroy again.

Prestiged again last night. Almost to a silver portrait...

11. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I liked playing as Orisa but eh I definitely want to wait to play this game again until Orisa hype is gone haha

12. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Excited to try Orisa tonight. Do you all have a main you play with or do you switch it up often?

13. Fucking Dustin

I usually end up switching it up a lot because my main is D.Va and I'm frequently in parties with other D.Va mains haha.

14. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

I usually wait a week or two until I finally give the new characters a full chance. Well, I take that back. Sombra is my latina goddess, and I was hyped from the start.

I did a few arcade matches last night, and thought Orisa wasn't that difficult to counter.

lightning13 likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I like Orisa's ult a lot. Stuck with D Va tho.

16. Shakriel

Comp I strictly stick to support characters, mainly Lucio since I'm best with him and playing him doesn't get old.

In QP and arcade I play anyone, with my latest focus being on McRee and Torb.

17. CobraKidJon

I've never actually picked sombra unless it was in one of those random hero modes.

I typically play with @lightning13 and she the sombra main.

lightning13 likes this.
  18. CobraKidJon

also I mainly play any kind of tank most preferably Reinhardt or Zarya.

I do like to occasionally switch it up and play Zenyatta or Lucio but that's rare because how much tanks are needed.

19. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

I like sombra, d va, tracer, lucio, mercy, reaper and soldier 76.

Orisa is super fun. Definitely the only other tank I like playing lol. Already bought a custom skin, victory pose, spray, and voice line lol

Contender and Cameron like this.
  20. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I like Sombra a lot but man, I am just not that good as her haha. I like reaper a lot, but my main is usually junkrat.

21. Fucking Dustin

Zarya is probably who I'm best with, I need to use her more often

22. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I'm hit and miss with Sombra.

23. Shakriel

Sombra is pretty fun to play. I just don't tend to do it very often.

24. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I absolutely love playing as Sombra, but I just can never justify her in Comp. Team composition never allows for it. Majority of the time I let everyone else pick first before deciding what the team needs and filling that role myself and the answer is almost always a healer, so I'd be really letting the team down :(

lightning13 likes this.
  25. ikanacanyon

Free jake w

I'm trying to get good as one character from each role, and I feel comfortable with Mei, Zarya, and Zenyatta, but I really want to improve with Sombra.

So far with her I just don't feel like I contribute much