Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Outside Lands Festival Lineup

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Outside Lands have announced their 2017 lineup. You can find the artists below. The festival takes place August 11th-13th at Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.

[​IMG]

2. don't fret

Not sure this is worth $425 after fees..Maybe a one day ticket for Gorillaz and QOFTSA if they are on the same night.

3. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

Usually, I'm the most impressed by Outside Lands' lineup, but this year I can't help but feel underwhelmed?

4. Tribe, Schoolboy, Kaytranada, Bleachers, Dawes, James Vincent McMorrow, Noname, The Japanese House. Not too bad, never been to this fest.

5. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

First year I won't be going all three days, and it's in my backyard basically. That said, most of the bands I want to see will probably have evening shows at venues nearby like the Independent, better use of money if you want to see these acts instead of shelling out over 400 bucks for them in a festival setting. Really hoping Future Islands, Sleigh Bells, Young the Giant, Real Estate, etc are playing some of these gigs.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Iamhollywood315

Regular

I say this every thread but every god damn festival is just rehashed lineups from ACL, Lollapalooza, Coachella and what not. Its all the same shit. Metallica is cool but It's all McDonalds as Jim Gaffigan puts it.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

that's why FYF is the best lineup this year

Fronnyfron likes this.
  8. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

Its good for people who want to see a bunch of big bands but don't want to travel to Chicago or Southern California though

9. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

From the comments it seems pretty underwhelming by past years' standards, but being from Canada, this lineup seems stacked hahaha