Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Out of Service Raising Money for New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Out of Service have announced a new album:

Out of Service is making a second full-length album and we need your help! Get the new album before anyone else and grab some awesome perks while you are at it.

Mr. Serotonin and skurt like this.
  2. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

3. JamesHeland Oct 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 1, 2019)
    JamesHeland

One of the biggest problems for musicians is the lack of money. Gone are the days when the band could only rely on selling music and touring to make a living. Today a musician needs to spend more time to find new sources of income. Although sales of music recordings have declined in recent years, new profit sources available to musicians have emerged. You can sell music on your website in order to earn more money. Online stores are great too. Keep in mind that they take interest from sales. There's also streaming. And the best way to make a profit is still live concerts. But when I need money urgently I look for instant approval pay day loans.