Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Our Lady Peace Band • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bd007h, Mar 31, 2016.

1. navidson

Regular

Bought Naveed on vinyl recently - still sounds wonderful and the best thing they ever did IMO

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

smowashere and bd007h like this.
  3. NitrateDawn

Regular

As a fan of both Smashing Pumpkins and OLP, this is proving to be a big time for sequel albums

4. NitrateDawn

Regular

bd007h likes this.
  5. bd007h Nov 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 2, 2020)
    bd007h

chorus.fm's resident Meg Myers fan #GoSabres/Bills

Spiritual machines II was announced a few months ago and they shared clips of new songs during a livestream (which sounded like some of their best material since the first Spiritual machines). Just been waiting on a concrete release date.

6. NitrateDawn

Regular

Yeah I mainly thought it was significant because it implies a release date of this year. We must be getting it soon!

bd007h likes this.
  7. bd007h Nov 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 2, 2020)
    bd007h

Yeah Raine had said that it would be out this year but still no set date. I'm betting sometime next month. Can't wait!

NitrateDawn likes this.
  8. bd007h

The first one came out December 12th 2000 so it would be fitting for it to be released on the 20th anniversary.

9. bd007h

NitrateDawn and highfidelity203 like this.
  10. bd007h

Update on Spiritual Machines II

Gianni28 and Patterns in Traffic like this.
  11. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

So early 2022 is our best guess?

12. bd007h

Hopefully the summer

Apparently Duncan is traveling to Cali. for something OLP/SM2 related. Wondering if it's for the music video shoot.

13. bd007h

Yup, definitely for the music video shoot.

emojedi likes this.
  14. bd007h

With the first video being shot that means the lead single should be coming in the not to distant future, if what Raine said rings true.

15. bd007h

Clip of the studio recording of the lead single, which they played live a bit in 2019. I like it but not as much as they other few they shared clips of during their livestream back in August, which sounded like some of their best material since the first SM imo.

16. bd007h Jun 14, 2021
    (Last edited: Jun 14, 2021)
    bd007h

Stop Making Stupid People Famous officialy out June 25, which apparently features P*ssy Riot. Interesting collaboration. Album release date TBA.

17. Healthy in Paranoid Times finally got a vinyl release. First press /500 for Canada's RSD this past weekend with a wide release to follow.

18. bd007h

Probably my least favorite OLP album, to be honest.

19. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

“Wipe That Smile Off Your Face” may be the single best song of their career though (actually it’s “4am” or “In Repair” but let me have this)

20. bd007h

Not even close for me lol

21. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

yeah me neither. favorite song on healthy is prob “will the future blame us”

22. I have a soft spot for Gravity and Healthy because that era was my introduction to the band. I realize those albums aren't highly regarded by most of the fanbase

23. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

i actually like both of them pretty decently. burn burn is the one i could never get with, well other than somethingness which i still haven't listened to

24. abw123

Trusted

All those albums you guys listed are fine in my opinion, Curve is the only one in the whole discography I don't like

25. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

that's weird, curve is awesome