Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Oso Oso - The Yunahon Mixtape (January 13, 2017) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Jan 13, 2017.

1. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Its fine, its tough when there's a bottleneck, but its a trade off for better control of the content, as for every release like this there's 5 terrible ones. and it takes so much time that many ppl don't have. I'm fortunate that my job lets me listen to music all day

cwhit likes this.
  2. sawhney[rusted]2

great big beaches might be my favorite song on here so far...

3. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i mean if everyone just listened to all my threads this site would be bumping with good music
    obviously
    B-)B-)B-)B-)

4. sawhney[rusted]2

Could we suggest a User Review article once a month or something similar to the old days?? That might help getting these smaller releases visability!

And I might not like everything you suggest but all of it is not shit so yah yah yah!

5. cwhit

could suggest anything! there is a suggestion section on the website!

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

helps a lot more accessibility wise for me that its on spotify now.

was a big state lines fan but didn't care for the first two oso releases. i'm really liking this though.

7. cwhit

i still think this is probably his best song

8. goation

Regular

Will def check this out now that it's on apple music. I listened to a few songs off of band camp but I'm so terrible about listening to stuff on that site because i always get distracted by other bands and the sidebars and comments and stuff.

9. cwhit

yeah I hate band camp only stuff that isn't free download (unlike this) due to ease of access, took me forever to get what moon things because of that

goation likes this.
  10. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

There's a suggestion thread for supporters too I could mention something there as well

11. sawhney[rusted]2

Yeah I think a supporter review round up once a month might be a good idea!

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

really excellent stuff. let us know what you think of each project! remember the stuff that's not on spotify !

13. bedwettingcosmo

the only song i go back to from it

14. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I need to listen to this album more now that this one has clicked. I really love the closer on that record though.

15. cwhit

SMH

it's really great. love how it was the rehash of the original track, that's two albums i've loved the last two years that have done that and been amongst my favorite tracks on the record (posture did it too)

16. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

This has been seriously my favorite release all year. Can't stop listening to it. Everyone that says it's not good sucks.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  17. bedwettingcosmo

get there is very pretty

18. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

Idk man. This must be my exit fucking kills me every time.

19. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I've had a different song from this stuck in my head every few minutes the last few days lol

20. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Jade on "on the record" podcast. Very great listen. Also gives Oliver Houston a shoutout

21. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

Gotta listen to this, they're passing by here Friday in what I think is a house show. I've never been to a house show so I'd like to go, maybe

22. cwhit

house show are better than most other shows, go to more

23. nfdv2

Trusted Prestigious

house shows are v anxiety-inducing tbh

but you should go bc this band is great

24. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

I feel like that's the best way to see Oso Oso in right now. Jade seems like a pretty cool dude.

Though, if you have the expectation that you needed to talk to complete strangers, I can see how you could find house shows to be a source of anxiety.

25. cwhit

i don't see how house shows are any different than other shows in that capacity, except even fewer people to have to deal with