Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Oso Oso - Basking in the Glow (August 16, 2019) Album • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jordalsh, May 22, 2019.

1. currently fake mad my date is at the end of the tour

this lineup is legendary gimme now

teebs41 likes this.
  2. J.love

Regular

Listening now. Reminds me of I Kill Giants. I think I'm in for a treat. Going through their first album now though.

3. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

dadbolt, sonder, Jim and 8 others like this.
  4. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

for realllll, at this point I’m still pretty confident in saying Yunahon is their best. Definitely gonna give this one more time tho, bc I could see that changing, especially once I’m able to pay more attention to the lyrics.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Torturous

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  6. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

slope through out of the blue is one of my favorite end-stretches of any album. Kills me every time

astereo likes this.
  7. Great record all around but "dig" is the obvious highlight for me. Album reminds me of Brave Bird (rip) a little bit if anyone remembers them

8. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I very much so enjoyed this album. I sent it to one of my friends and now he's obsessed.

9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I thought this was fine but nothing spectacular. I did think it was a lot better than their last album though.

10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This is great

11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

Def one of my favorite records of the year.

12. you vandal

Regular

Man, I loved Brave Bird. Not really seeing the comparison here, but that’s ok.

DaydreamNation likes this.
  13. atlas

Trusted

Love every song on this so picking a favorite is hard but the title track is running away with it rn

SlappinCups likes this.
  14. nohandstoholdonto

I woke up at 5 AM this morning and couldn’t sleep, so I threw this on and finally paid attention to the lyrics and this hit another tier of greatness for me. I’m now willing to entertain the idea that it’s at least as good as Yunahon.

SlappinCups and astereo like this.
  15. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I've listened to this 3 times and I've already had a part of nearly every song stuck in my head at some point over the past 2 days

16. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

holy shit...a morning song :-O

ChiliTacos, astereo and SlappinCups like this.
  17. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

I'm not having the jaw dropping reaction that most people seem to be having w/ regards to this album. However, it's been worth leaving on repeat while I work on DIY projects at home. My favorite tracks so far are the view, basking in the glow, one sick plan, and wake up next to god.

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

Lots of fun RIFFS on this one!

SlappinCups likes this.
  19. Jim

Trusted Supporter

I haven't been home and just opened up my package with my vinyl pre order. Totally forgot I bought the yunahon mixtape vinyl as well - what a nice surprise haha

SlappinCups likes this.
  20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Feel like because it doesn’t feel like a full song it’s not getting as much love as it should but the Intro is fucking incredible

sonder, y2jayjk, Justin Roux and 5 others like this.
  21. nohandstoholdonto

There is not a less-than-excellent song on this album imo.

22. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I know Charlie was compared to early brand new earlier in this thread but I just listened to it again and the production in the first verse really reminds me of Noro

Jim likes this.
  23. Donnie Ruth

Trusted Supporter

24. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Jade’s whole timeline is good vibes people everyone follow him!

25. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

This is so cute and should be anyone's reaction haha

sonder, jlinitz, Justin Roux and 3 others like this.