Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Orphan Black (BBC America) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 10, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Couldn't agree more. Very well done. To me it was a much, hmm, idk how to put this. Like, it was a way that mark should die. A way that makes sense, in a dramatic sad way. For him to die from the hand that trusted him most..thinking he's finally cured. Good stuff.

S wasn't terrible just kinda...eh. Even the funeral this week I didn't feel the impact of what should have been the biggest death of the show.

Gracie deserved much better though. What a lame way for her to go out. Shot by a neo cop?

cwhit likes this.
  2. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The episode has already aired. If someone comes in here that hasn't watched it yet, that's their fault.

cwhit likes this.
  3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Episode was great, and that meat head made me cry multiple times.

I'm going to be sad when this ends next week.

4. fuck that shit

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm sorry, I'm not going to get mad at someone for posting something that happened in the newest episode of a tv show, in it's specific thread, that I don't have to go into until I want to.

cwhit likes this.
  6. domotime2

a debate as old as time in this forum haha. obviously im on the side of spoilers being silly. not sure what one would like to talk about other than the latest episode? When i binged season 1-4, i avoided this and other threads... dont think thats too crazy.

7. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

yeah, if the episode aired we'll discuss it, you can wait to come into the thread until you've watched, lol. there will always be people that haven't watched it

8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This finale was not what I was expecting at all but I loved it. They've been through enough shit and I'm glad they all got a happy ending. I cried through half of the episode lol.

I feel bad for Rachel but I'm glad she was able to help them in the end.

atticusfinch likes this.
  9. Dodge725

Trusted

That was a perfect ending. It reminded me a lot of the Parks & Rec finale where it was just about the characters and closing their loops. I've been thinking lately about the idea that the series is actually about Helena and her journey so the part about her book being the show was great.

10. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

lovely, lovely finale. fantastic.

11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Agreed, very nice way to end it. Wish I could say I loved the final season though. Had a few strong episodes but a lot of them were misses for me.

12. domotime2

Remember kyras father? Me neither haha.

As much as I want to be a negative asshole, I'm going to hold off and focus on the positive instead.

Good show. B+. I'm going to miss Allison.

13. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I complained the entire season that they didn't bring back Kira's father. But mostly because I'm obsessed with the actor.

14. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

I loved this show. So pleased with the finale. I was able to avoid spoilers to the end.

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

finally finished the show, what a great season to end on!

side note: looking above in this thread, I was behind the entire season so I wasn't stupid enough to step foot in this thread while I was watching. Really, really obvious choice

atticusfinch likes this.
  16. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Just started watching from the beginning, and man, the one-liners just make everything.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. "A new story set in the Orphan Black universe." Hmm we'll see what they're going for, but I'm not too excited about it yet. Pretty hard to live up to Tatiana Maslany's performance throughout the series.

19. shea

RIP Supporter

No Tatiana no thnx

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I was excited at the thought of a new show but remembered how convoluted everything got. Tatiana was really the only reason I watched as long as I did.

irthesteve and shea like this.
  21. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I agree. That world is intriguing, yes, but her performances are what always made the show something special.

shea likes this.
  22. domotime2

that last season was a humongous let down. A great show that really lost its direction fast (and was on for maybe one season too long).

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I never watched this but I got to meet Tatiana after Network and she was super sweet. I need to actually sit down and watch it some day.

24. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Not very interested in another round of cloning conspiracies and such.

I AM however super behind a spin-off focusing on clone hjinx with the characters we already have. Just give me a series set in the suburbs be with the clones getting stuck in situations where they have to pretend to be each other. + Donnie.

shea and irthesteve like this.
  25. If Tatiana doesn't want to do it they should just get the actor that played Allison or Cosima.

Orla, stayillogical, Crisp X and 4 others like this.