Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Orphan Black (BBC America) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Dodge725

Trusted

This is coming back at the perfect time so I can wipe Arrow from my mind.

2. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

This show is amazing. I checked it out on a whim and blew through the three seasons in 3 days.

3. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Ummm is this actually back tomorrow?!?!?!?

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It is

5. irthesteve

I literally had no idea until right now, wow.

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yeah, it's gonna be weird for a bit with it being on Thursdays now

7. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I still haven't finished season three, they kinda lost me with the whole male clones thing

8. irthesteve

I do think that the show has gotten a BIT too convoluted for me, and I honestly don't know what happened last season overall, but I do remember that there were 2-3 really, really great storylines last season that kept me coming back

9. JoshShulkin

Regular Supporter

Apparently some reviews are saying it gets back on track from the convoluted storylines from last season, so take that as you will.

I'm just stupidly excited for this to be back. It's been my favorite TV show since it came out.

10. Season of iZombie just ended in the best way possible and now this is starting up? I feel like I'm being spoiled.

11. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Tonight!

[​IMG]

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

yee

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

That was an excellent premiere

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So good. So MK is not Katja? That's who I thought that was at first, haha.

15. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I really liked this premiere. Very tense but in a much different way from the last three premieres they've done. Great way to set the stage for the next 9 episodes

16. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

I half expected the premier to take us all the way to the opening of season one, but I guess they want to leave more room to flesh out Beth and more detail on what was going on with the neolutionists in further flashbacks.

I got to go to the "premier" which had some cast and crew present, and included a brief Q&A at the end. The best was having it pointed out that the premier featured a scene with two unfamiliar (one completely new) clones but the audience still was immediately comfortable with them and understood their dynamics. Tatiana Maslaney is on a whole other level.

17. JoshShulkin

Regular Supporter

I don't know if anyone bought this on Amazon, but for whatever reason they put up Episode 2 instead of Episode 1 today

18. xkaylinh Apr 22, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 22, 2016)
    omg that ending.

Tatiana's so good. Sarah's face at the end. That scene with Beth and MK. Beth's... everything. ugh.

19. It's amazing how fleshed out the Beth-MK relationship is after only 2 episodes. I'm completely on board this show again.

20. Meerkat

These two episodes have been amazing. Always happy to get more Felix butt

21. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

i have no idea whats happening in this shows plot but i love it

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The first two episodes have been so great. The return to Neolution has really helped them out a lot.

23. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

What on fucking earth is up with their English accents? I have never ever in my life heard worse English accents in a TV show/film. Not even Dick Van Dyke's was as bad as these. I genuinely can't suspend disbelief and enjoy what seems like a good show, because they're so bad.

24. Meerkat

Sarah and Felix were born in England, raised by an Irish woman, and grew up in Canada. It's supposed to be a blend

25. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I love the accent she uses for Sarah. I kinda always assumed that was her natural one too because shes the main character.