Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Orphan Black (BBC America) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by morgantayler, Mar 10, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This is back in about a month, I'm excited for them to head back to some of the stuff they started with in season one.

If you haven't watched this show, it's best to go in with as little knowledge as possible.

Jason Tate and ghostxvapor like this.
  2. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I can't fucking wait

morgantayler likes this.
  3. I should rewatch last season. for some reason I always forget about this show when I think of my favorites, but it absolutely is one of my favorites.

4. carina

yr royal highness

Gotta rewatch last season again, but so excited.

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm super excited to get more Krystal this season.

6. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So ready for the new season.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. Meerkat

Stoked to see what color this season's clone phones are

morgantayler, Jason Tate and carina like this.
  8. Meerkat

They're doing a Talking Dead type after-show this season. I'm surprised it took them this long to be honest

Eric Wilson and morgantayler like this.
  9. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Haha was just fixing to post that. I feel like this show needs one. A lot goes on.

10. Meerkat

Someone was trying to tell me people don't watch Orphan Black "that way". I was like, do you have any idea how fucking convoluted this show gets? The lead actress alone plays legitimately 10 characters. I'd watch an after show just of her explaining how she did the entire episode

11. phaynes1

Regular

Omg I need this back

morgantayler likes this.
  12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

If any show needs an after show that discusses the events from the episodes that air, it is this show. Haha it definitely gets confusing. Probably one of the more complex shows I keep up with.

13. Meerkat

Last year before season 3 I rewatched seasons 1 and 2. I'll probably watch all 3 again before the new season starts. I think I've seen season 1 4 or 5 times now. It's amazing.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm probably going to start rewatching it this week. The only thing that sucks about this airing in April is that Game of Thrones also does and I always feel the need to rewatch both series before they start back up again.

15. Meerkat

@morgantayler How many seasons of GoT have there been so far? That's a lot of television haha

16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

@Meerkat It's been 5 so far haha, I'm just about done with season 3. The only upside is that both of these shows only have 10 episodes per season, if it were more I don't think I'd be able to do it.

Meerkat likes this.
  17. esposimi

Regular Prestigious

Two more weeks :scream::scream:

18. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Tatiana Maslany will be on Colbert tonight. Should be good!

19. Paddy

// _ _ _ _ _ _ _ //

Wonder how long til we get to find out when the BBC are actually going to fucking broadcast this in the UK.

Now that Netflix proxies are dead I can't get it weekly on there.

20. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Didn't realize this was coming back so soon! I'm ready!

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Finally started rewatching this and I got my roommate to start it with me. She's hooked on it now, today she told me she had been thinking about the show all day haha.

Meerkat likes this.
  23. only 9 days until this is back?? I need to hurry up and rewatch season 3.

mrgenious likes this.
  25. ha! that's excellent. I'm mostly proud of the way she says gif