Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Orange is the New Black (Netflix) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by devenstonow, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

4 episodes in and this is so crazy good. If it keeps it up it's going to be my favorite season

2. wanielledalsh

Hunger makes me a modern girl

i thought season 4 was very bad. i feel like the writers definitely watch wentworth.

3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I don't think I've been as locked into any of the previous seasons as much as this one. It's been very well done and finally makes prison feel less like a summer camp with no consequences.

Only one ep to go. I seriously cried When Healy turned in Lolly, and Poussey's death/Tasty's chilling reaction.

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Just got done watching episode 12. I'm fucking sad.

5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This was probably better than the last 2 seasons and I enjoyed that it was darker but god damn was it boring as fuck. Everything was dragged out and nothing really happened til the last few episodes.

6. imthegrimace

Also I can't stand Crazy Eyes.

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Danielle Brooks made me cry so many times in the last episode.

8. White

Cum for the Cum God. Prestigious

9. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I loved the season but I'm definitely over Susanne at this point too

10. White

WUT

Osceola13 likes this.
  11. imthegrimace

If she really acted like that she wouldn't be in general population. It's just too much at this point and I don't know how Tastey didn't beat her up when she was putting books on her chest.

12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Another vote for being over Crazy Eyes. Ever since the erotic fiction stuff last season.

Jacob Davidson likes this.
  13. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

incredible season. can't believe they ended it that way, nooooooooo
    last few episodes destroyed me

14. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Very good season. I felt invested in nearly everything that went on. Gonna miss Poussey a lot.

15. White

WUT

Cameron and slimfenix182 like this.
  16. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

The backstory in episode 11. My god...

17. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

Episode 13 is one of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. That ending is absolutely insane.

18. imthegrimace

No...

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

How the hell anyone can't sympathize with Suzanne is beyond me... like, people are really angry at her for having a mental handicap?? Her actions weren't on purpose... I can see why Tasty wouldn't deck her..

Agreed with point number 1 but this was far less boring than 3. This entire season was the first time since maybe season 1 where I've been antsy to watch the next episode.

20. Stephen Young

Regular Prestigious

21. Really enjoyed this season. Can't remember how I felt about her last season (the seasons blur together for me), but I enjoyed Piper this season. Glad she's not the main character, but I thought her stuff was great. Cindy is probably my favorite character. Allison is a welcome addition. Give Natasha Lyonne an Emmy.

22. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

I definitely sympathize with her, but the show hasn't really given her anything new to do since season 2. The show has run her character into the ground. I liked her flashbacks this season but every other time she was on screen was a chore.

23. clucky

Trusted Supporter

just finished

Definitely really enjoyed it. Probably my favorite of the series. Made the mistake of watching episode 12 late last night thinking "eh what's the worst way it can end" I should be okay...

But really, no other show comes close to how many characters it gets you to care about. Pretty much everyone other than the guards from Max and the Nazi girls at least had something that made you root for them (well that an Judy/Yoga Jones. Didn't feel much sympathy for either one of them this season)

marceting likes this.
  24. marceting

Trusted

Last 2 episodes were so emotionally raw. I loved it.

25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

finally finished the season, pretty good